[PGT] Canucks at Bluejackets: Escape from Buffalo aka Revenge of Panda Express

3 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Cole will need to be load managed the rest of the year. Luckily we have Juulsen to come in and take his place. And Juulsen is a righty so makes it easier to play with Zadorov. 

Very smart GM work to build the D depth that allows the coaches to manage players’ rest. Gillis had sleep doctors. New management does load management. In between we had Benning doing ??? 🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Very smart GM work to build the D depth that allows the coaches to manage players’ rest. Gillis had sleep doctors. New management does load management. In between we had Benning doing ??? 🤡

Alf ... your empties were lying to you.

We're getting 115 points. 🥳 🍺 🍺 🥳

In all fairness to Benning he did all his laundry by hand and also cultivated a nice little Bonsai tree, a rock garden, and took care of 2 goldfish all by himself. So all in all he got a fair bit accomplished.

Alright, one of the goldfish died but still pretty damn good all things considered.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

I thought Sillinger had a very good game for them. Basically took every faceoff played a ton of hard mins had 3 hits +1

We need to remember our club was exhausted. Sillinger has ducked pucks for 2 years. He’s young, but kind of in that Krapsoft area now. Yes we will try him out but only if he comes (pretty much) free. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

That game had pandemic vibes..I remember watching games that early all through out the day that early.

What a weird time, hey?

Hard to really imagine that we went through all that. Was rough....but we're resilient like our team.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

The Asian Restaurants at Pearson Int'l are:

Banh Shop

Bento Sushi

Lee Kitchen

Shanghai 360

Thai Express

So chances are they ate at one of those places. Unless the report is completely wrong.....

Maybe they meant Thai Express. My daughter used to love that place.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

What a weird time, hey?

Hard to really imagine that we went through all that. Was rough....but we're resilient like our team.

As weird as it was I think it was that time that really brought my family together watching games..not the same nowadays.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

As weird as it was I think it was that time that really brought my family together watching games..not the same nowadays.

Yeah, sure did remind us of what's important. Hope you get some more of that quality family time, it's the best.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

The Asian Restaurants at Pearson Int'l are:

Banh Shop

Bento Sushi

Lee Kitchen

Shanghai 360

Thai Express

So chances are they ate at one of those places. Unless the report is completely wrong.....

It was Thai Express. Found this on Canucks Reddit:

• Haha 3