[PGT] Canucks at Bluejackets: Escape from Buffalo aka Revenge of Panda Express

3 hours ago, fanfor42 said:

No buddy, you do not get to pretend that you didn't cheerlead for the Canucks losing the last 3 seasons.

You were the worst kind of  phony fan.  You  made a mockery of anyone who thought we still  had a chance. You were awful.

Three years you gleefully posted how the Canucks were out of it early.

Nope.  You don't get to pretend to  be a fan now. 

Sorry math is hard for you, that must be a tough life.

Facts don’t care about your feeling there champ… so you are welcome to take your whiny bitching and….

shut the fuck up GIF

• ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

The Asian Restaurants at Pearson Int'l are:

Banh Shop

Bento Sushi

Lee Kitchen

Shanghai 360

Thai Express

So chances are they ate at one of those places. Unless the report is completely wrong.....

That's serious investigative journalism. 

We need to contact Kate for details.  She traveled with the team. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

That's serious investigative journalism. 

We need to contact Kate for details.  She traveled with the team. 

How can we ever listen to Jeff Paterson again about anything? Facts is Facts.

Maybe they went to Panda offsite, before even going to Pearson. They knew they had to wait on their equipment which was on its way to the leafs to scare them. (for import reasons)The flight was scheduled for 2pm but wasnt going anywhere without the team.

• Like 1

This Pearson Panda Express thing really has caused some chatter.  I always get the bigger plate, chow mein with orange chicken, mushroom chicken, and broccoli beef.  Enough to feed my SO and sometimes have leftovers.

Or not...?  Maybe like this nonexistent YYZ Panda Express, I'm just lying to you...

Come at me haters

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

@MikeyDdoesn't make a habit of posting negative stuff so I wouldn't call him a troll.  Probably just in a bad mood because we lost to Columbus :classic_wink:

Apologies all around then, @MikeyD for being called a Troll instead of a Debbie Downer and you for reading the mis-labelling of said DD ... 😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Apologies all around then, @MikeyD for being called a Troll instead of a Debbie Downer and you for reading the mis-labelling of said DD ... 😁

Is it Mike from Surrey?  Or Dave from Langley?  MikeyD???  Have we found our guy?!?!?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Joe King said:

I thought I seen a couple of posts from admitting he may have been wrong in those earlier posts. I hope he hasn't quit. I always like to see different points of view. Doesn't mean I have agree with them.

The poster you quoted is CanuckFanForever

• Cheers 1

Dudes had less intensity this game. It was evident that some fatigue factors were at play. Y'all can go ahead and say that doesn't matter, they're professionals, fatigue shouldn't be a factor, successful teams play through adversity no matter what, blah, blah, blah. Life goes on. We're only human.

Their first period was the best one. To try to get multi goals and build a cushion was probably the plan for the first, as I surmised they knew they'd need it to get a win in regulation. As it were, it didn't happen and the next best scenario was at play; settle for a point and try to win in OT.

That was a brutal set of teams our boys had to go through this road trip and in my mind, they get an A+ for effort. And to get a point in Columbus was just fine. All in all a successful road trip. I'm sure they're all stoked to be on their way home now. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

The poster you quoted is CanuckFanForever

I think he was on thin ice from one the mods so perhaps got booted as I don't see his handle in the @<insert name> list. If so, then booting someone would have come after what I would imagine was a few "private" chats. If he didn't get booted then yes, he must have quit - which is too bad - if he truly learned the difference between a Troll and having an opinion (good, bad, ambivalent, etc.) he should have stuck around. 

1 minute ago, Sativika said:

Dudes had less intensity this game. It was evident that some fatigue factors were at play. Y'all can go ahead and say that doesn't matter, they're professionals, fatigue shouldn't be a factor, successful teams play through adversity no matter what, blah, blah, blah. Life goes on. We're only human.

Their first period was the best one. To try to get multi goals and build a cushion was probably the plan for the first, as I surmised they knew they'd need it to get a win in regulation. As it were, it didn't happen and the next best scenario was at play; settle for a point and try to win in OT.

That was a brutal set of teams our boys had to go through this road trip and in my mind, they get an A+ for effort. And to get a point in Columbus was just fine. All in all a successful road trip. I'm sure they're all stoked to be on their way home now. 

Who'd have thought at this point in the season a division title would be in the cross hairs.  Playoff spot sure, but divisional title?  Fun times 🙂 

1 minute ago, Rocket-68 said:

I think he was on thin ice from one the mods so perhaps got booted as I don't see his handle in the @<insert name> list. If so, then booting someone would have come after what I would imagine was a few "private" chats. If he didn't get booted then yes, he must have quit - which is too bad - if he truly learned the difference between a Troll and having an opinion (good, bad, ambivalent, etc.) he should have stuck around. 

What you didnt figure it out?

He changed his name to something like Tocchet is the god of hockey or something.

6 hours ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Yeah, I was wondering if we'd get possession at 3v3 until those penalties opened things up 

Miller does that wide skate every time. It's useless. 

But ... you know what they say ...

That seemingly canned response everyone loves to use ... that feverishly overused saying around here ...

"To be fair" ...

Well ...

In not being unfair ... and ... in all fairness ... because it's seemingly important to be fair ...

They were gassed. It really was a great road trip. 

to be fair GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Tusk said:

What you didnt figure it out?

He changed his name to something like Tocchet is the god of hockey or something.

Wasn't paying that close attention so no, didn't notice that ... good for him (I think). 

Just now, Rocket-68 said:

Wasn't paying that close attention so no, didn't notice that ... good for him (I think). 

Well all the sudden there is this new person saying all the same drabble....  and I think Deb called him out on him conflicting his previous posts.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tusk said:

Well all the sudden there is this new person saying all the same drabble....  and I think Deb called him out on him conflicting his previous posts.

Are you a mini mod?Posts like that allways happen

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tusk said:

Well, if the trolling ways haven't changed the I suspect the following is in the future for dear CanuckFanNever / TocchetIsTheGreatest / Whatever / etc by Deb or one of the other mods. 

AhMJDg&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Haha 1