[PGT] Canucks at Bluejackets: Escape from Buffalo aka Revenge of Panda Express

6 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

I think he was on thin ice from one the mods so perhaps got booted as I don't see his handle in the @<insert name> list. If so, then booting someone would have come after what I would imagine was a few "private" chats. If he didn't get booted then yes, he must have quit - which is too bad - if he truly learned the difference between a Troll and having an opinion (good, bad, ambivalent, etc.) he should have stuck around. 

C.F.F.: "Is Tocchet bad?  I want your opinions"

Also C.F.F.: "Did you play competitive hockey?  If not, then I don’t value your opinion"

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

I think he was on thin ice from one the mods so perhaps got booted as I don't see his handle in the @<insert name> list. If so, then booting someone would have come after what I would imagine was a few "private" chats. If he didn't get booted then yes, he must have quit - which is too bad - if he truly learned the difference between a Troll and having an opinion (good, bad, ambivalent, etc.) he should have stuck around. 

Tocchet.A.Hockey.God is CanucksFanForever. He just changed his username

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Rocket-68 said:

Well, if the trolling ways haven't changed the I suspect the following is in the future for dear CanuckFanNever / TocchetIsTheGreatest / Whatever / etc by Deb or one of the other mods. 

AhMJDg&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

No no, I think he is trying to be optimistic now... he actually tried before but I think the name change was very tongue in cheek as they say

2 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Plus side the road game on Feb 19/2024

It's 11 am PST in Minny.

But it's Family Day. 🙂

Oh nice that’s my birthday! 
and i just learned its on a holiday so I don’t have to work 🙂 

not like I would go in since there’s a Canuck game on like today 

11 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

Are you a mini mod?Posts like that allways happen

No i am the guy getting banned for a week at a time. I speak my mind. Im not really negative about the team or anything but when I see a clean hit and say that but its against a canuck or a baby canuck everyone go bat shit cray and I get like a thousand responses that I am wrong or whatever

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

6 hours ago, Alflives said:

There’s been a few of us @Dr. Crossbar (including yourself and Spook and some others like Deb) who have been believers in our club from before game one. We have never had D like Hughes. And then we added Hronek. I don’t know if we’ve had a guy as good as him before either! Then add Petey, Miller and DEMKO and we for sure will be good. 

Hey, I saw their face and now (was always) I'm a Believer

6 minutes ago, Tusk said:

No i am the guy getting banned for a week at a time. I speak my mind. Im not really negative about the team or anything but when I see a clean hit and say that but its against a canuck or a baby canuck everyone go bat shit cray and I get like a thousand responses that I am wrong or whatever

I get it,emotions run high during a game,don’t let it get to you.Every one has an opinion

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Cromeslab said:

I get it,emotions run high during a game,don’t let it get to you.Every one has an opinion

I think all the mods have banned me at least once, on this or the previous forum.

Im sure they all know who I was on the old site, I took a different name but I havent changed except maybe I swears more now

But I always can back my opinions up untill its stupid. I dont mind a good debate

4 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

I, for one, will admit homer reffing takes in game.  It's what the majority of every fan base does 😆

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

The it you put out there. Put it back

As much as I’d like to im conditioned to think that Edm are contenders according to the media,not so much anymore