[PGT] Canucks at Bluejackets: Escape from Buffalo aka Revenge of Panda Express

1 minute ago, Cromeslab said:

As much as I’d like to im conditioned to think that Edm are contenders according to the media,not so much anymore

This heater they're on will end eventually, but yeah, they are in the playoff race to stay.

(secretly hoping I just jinxed them)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

As much as I’d like to im conditioned to think that Edm are contenders according to the media,not so much anymore

Nevermind. Carry on

I thought you were saying something else... my mistake

• Cheers 1

Just now, Wilbur said:

This heater they're on will end eventually, but yeah, they are in the playoff race to stay.

(secretly hoping I just jinxed them)

Wouldnt a cup run feel better by beating both Edmonton, Winterpeg and Toronto? if we cant have boston i mean.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Tusk said:

Wouldnt a cup run feel better by beating both Edmonton, Winterpeg and Toronto? if we cant have boston i mean.

It would be really interesting to play the Oilers right now.  The Canucks could very well be the Oilers kryptonite, just like the Flyers seem to be the Canucks kryptonite.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

It would be really interesting to play the Oilers right now.  The Canucks could very well be the Oilers kryptonite, just like the Flyers seem to be the Canucks kryptonite.

our next Oilers game is going to be the highlight of the Oilers lives until we kick their ass again

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Tusk said:

6 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Good point we’ve been their kryptonite so far,can’t wait till next game tbo

Edited by Cromeslab

32 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

Edm is 15 points behind us with 5 games in hand,just putting it out there 

We play them once in Edmonton (a scheduled win) and second point, they have to win those games in hand to mean something. They are playing well at the moment so should be an interesting stretch from now to end of February. 

Maybe the oil sneak into playoffs and crush it,just don’t want to have a successful season and blow it like Bos last year.want to hit the playoffs with both feet running.whoever we play

1 hour ago, Miss Korea said:

This Pearson Panda Express thing really has caused some chatter.  I always get the bigger plate, chow mein with orange chicken, mushroom chicken, and broccoli beef.  Enough to feed my SO and sometimes have leftovers.

Or not...?  Maybe like this nonexistent YYZ Panda Express, I'm just lying to you...

Come at me haters

Panda Express Gate?

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

Maybe the oil sneak into playoffs and crush it,just don’t want to have a successful season and blow it like Bos last year.want to hit the playoffs with both feet running.whoever we play

nothing sneaky, but they wont crush it. They might take out vegas for us, but really I think coilers will be a good playoff training ground for Canucks

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

Panda Express Gate?

I think Jeff Patersons words did not claim they were at a "gate" in fact, Terminal 1 has at least 20 or 30 gates.

Jeff Paterson

@patersonjeff

·

Jan 14

#Canucks having their team meal night before the game in Columbus at the Panda Express in Terminal 1 at Pearson

5 minutes ago, Tusk said:

nothing sneaky, but they wont crush it. They might take out vegas for us, but really I think coilers will be a good playoff training ground for Canucks

Right now they don’t worry me too much,depends what they can add to defence and goal tending at tdl

Edited by Cromeslab

Miller is a pinball legend!
Cole/Blu gets pinched brain farts and Chkov scores. Smitty good save. Cole hooks. CBJ skating well after a full day off. Myers protects Huggy good. Sillinger can suk ballz. Against the run of play Garland is fed by Blue, awesomesauce. Smitty a few great saves. Garland should have shot there passes to J instead. Giveaway breakaway instead. Suter good work on the boards. Almost a last second goal! End of the 1st. 2nd Miller pizza! Smitty saves it. Voronkov LW 6'5" looks like a project player? 9 g in 38 games? Gets number 10 on the pp. I'd retain on Mik and add Aman and Woo for Vor. Kuz draws a penalty. #40 baby. Hogs draws a penalty. Severson cheap swing there. What happened to Graves and Severson, glad we stayed away from those contracts. Joshua with a nice clap back hit on Peeke. Lost our gas in the 3rd. Vos scores 2nd goal making him untouchable. 
Loser point. Lets practice shootouts eh.

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Cole/Blu gets pinched brain farts and Chkov scores. Smitty good save. Cole hooks. CBJ skating well after a full day off. Myers protects Huggy good. Sillinger can suk ballz. Against the run of play Garland is fed by Blue, awesomesauce. Smitty a few great saves. Garland should have shot there passes to J instead. Giveaway breakaway instead. Suter good work on the boards. Almost a last second goal! End of the 1st. 2nd Miller pizza! Smitty saves it. Voronkov LW 6'5" looks like a project player? 9 g in 38 games? Gets number 10 on the pp. I'd retain on Mik and add Aman and Woo for Vor. Kuz draws a penalty. #40 baby. Hogs draws a penalty. Severson cheap swing there. What happened to Graves and Severson, glad we stayed away from those contracts. Joshua with a nice clap back hit on Peeke. Lost our gas in the 3rd. Vos scores 2nd goal making him untouchable. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

is this our @JamesB summary? Awesome job, cause you nailed it with less points and numbers . Less shootout practice. They only have Demko and desmith to shoot at. enough to make anyone doubt their technique 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

Canucks should be fine against the Oilers. I want the Canucks have won all the games played this season so far. 2 were blow outs 

• Like 1