Need help picking a bar in Toronto

Hey y'all! So, I'm originally from Vancouver (Burnaby), but moved to Toronto last August. I want to go to a bar here in Toronto to watch the Canucks vs Leafs on January 20th. I'm deciding between The Loose Moose which is an official Leafs bar or Crown and Dragon which is a small pub, but cheaper than Loose Moose. Both will have the game playing with sound. Help me Canuckians!

Thanks

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

Go to the bar that has the most Laffs fans. Wear your Nux jersey and tell them all that they suck!...

Don't worry, Those pansies won't do anything!

Oh, that's definitely the plan! Loose Moose would have the most Leafs fans

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Canuck You said:

Go to the bar that has the most Laffs fans. Wear your Nux jersey and tell them all that they suck!...

You're gonna get this poor guy stabbed

7 hours ago, Bob Long said:

which one has the better menu? both are filthy with Leaf Blowers so really, its best to try to be distracted by something good. 

Crown and Dragon has the better menu and cheaper and 5 mins away from my place. Loose Moose doesn't take reservations and have to get there at 5 to get a table so I was like fuck it I wanna pre-drink before I go and I just got reservations at CaD

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

Crown and Dragon has the better menu and cheaper and 5 mins away from my place. Loose Moose doesn't take reservations and have to get there at 5 to get a table so I was like fuck it I wanna pre-drink before I go and I just got reservations at CaD

Have fun 😊

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, DSVII said:

Real Sports was always my go to for big games, TVs everywhere!

Have fun!

Yeah, I called them and they'll have the game on, but maybe without sound and then they'll be playing the UFC fight so they will have cover after and stop playing the game at 9

• Cheers 1

On 1/17/2024 at 1:27 AM, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

Hey y'all! So, I'm originally from Vancouver (Burnaby), but moved to Toronto last August. I want to go to a bar here in Toronto to watch the Canucks vs Leafs on January 20th. I'm deciding between The Loose Moose which is an official Leafs bar or Crown and Dragon which is a small pub, but cheaper than Loose Moose. Both will have the game playing with sound. Help me Canuckians!

Thanks

Wayne Gretzky’s sports bar is pretty good.  A little bit southwest of Yonge and Queens if I recall correctly.  They serve pierogies!   I built up the courage to talk to a 190 lbs woman but got rejected unfortunately.

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Hronek said:

Wayne Gretzky’s sports bar is pretty good.  A little bit southwest of Yonge and Queens if I recall correctly.  They serve pierogies!   I built up the courage to talk to a 190 lbs woman but got rejected unfortunately.

Yeah, it closed down. That sucks

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

Yeah, it closed down. That sucks

I remember watching Mayweather vs Pacquiao over there in 2015.  Ditto for Cormier vs Jones part I. 

Also watched some playoff games between the Canucks and Flames when Michael Ferland was butt fucking our defensemen.

Edited by Jeremy Hronek

On 1/16/2024 at 8:14 AM, Canuck You said:

Haha what would they do?

Funny story I went to a Canucks and Isles game with a buddy a few years ago and he's a huge Isles fan so he wore an Isles jersey.

Of course the Canucks got their ass kicked and he stood up and cheered when the Isles scored. Behind us were 4 hard core Canucks fans. They started harrasing him. At first it was all fun but it started to cross the line and get bad.

The next thing I knew the four Canucks fans stood up and really start harassing him.....well I stood up. You've never seen four chicken shits sit down faster in your life all at the same time. 

I won't forget that one.

Edited by chris12345

16 minutes ago, chris12345 said:

Haha what would they do?

Funny story I went to a Canucks and Isles game with a buddy a few years ago and he's a huge Isles fan so he wore an Isles jersey.

Of course the Canucks got their ass kicked and he stood up and cheered when the Isles scored. Behind us were 4 hard core Canucks fans. They started harrasing him. At first it was all fun but it started to cross the line and get bad.

The next thing I knew the four Canucks fans stood up and really start harassing him.....well I stood up. You've never seen four chicken shits sit down faster in your life all at the same time. 

I won't forget that one.

Yeah, I won't be doing anything like that. I mean I will definitely cheer when they score, but the bar I chose is small so I'll be good