Let's Make One Thing Clear! (Which Jersey?)

Canuck You

1 minute ago, Tocchet.A.Hockey.God said:

Stick in the rink with a Johnny Canuck on the arm. 

Yup. Vancouver colours and classic design. Easily our best uni. The downward skate is Loserville. Don’t mind the Orca. At least it represents our city.,

1 minute ago, Randy Marsh said:

And many enjoy minimalistic art, thank you very much. I'll take stick in rink over the Orcabay crest any day.

Each to their own.

There are simple people who need stimulation. And then there are those who understand art. Stick in rink is brilliant. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

10 hours ago, LionofJudah said:

Love this idea to an extent. Always loved the idea of a black uni. But haven't really been sold on the old yellow and red. I think if you throw some white stripes on there it would be a killer design. The blue and green currently don't pop enough. 

I like our current jersey/logo, we've got a long history with it (colours more than logo but even that is getting long), but if I truly had it my way id prefer a primarly black jersey. As for the logo, i honestly could not care what is used. I dont truly pay much attention to it. It’s the colours of the jersey and the players/play that I'm watching.

I did a little bit too much on the airbrushing the shadow in the green and blue, I was trying to make it look natural. However, another thought that would work well is having the bottom blue sleeves carry out to the end (just like the current away version). It would bring the blue out more. 🙂

Edited by Crimson JH
  • Cheers 1

21 hours ago, spook007 said:

Think its the fans call....

Any one of the players could be gone tomorrow, but YOU will always be there... Hence your opinion is more important.

Does Best Buy , Costco, McDonalds or any company ask its customers for colours of employees to wear?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ballisticsports said:

Does Best Buy , Costco, McDonalds or any company ask its customers for colours of employees to wear?

😂... nah... but I don't think they change the colours they wear, just because some of the employees think other colours are nicer...

I think most franchises, stay with their main colours through out their tenure, existence... It is about something the fans can relate to.

PS. can I just add, I doubt the customers of the above mentioned shops, are as invested in it, as we are 😂...

Edited by spook007

On 1/17/2024 at 9:22 AM, stawns said:

The stick in rink has to be one of the worst logos in sports history imo

As opposed to the skate/spagehtti logo?not to mention colours,I’ll take stick in the rink any day 

Edited by Cromeslab

10 hours ago, cripplereh said:

Well second only to the Hartford Whalers.

Not what the designers themselves voted on.  It's an iconic use of negative space.   One of the best logo's the leagues ever had.   Better than CAR's.   Not that theirs is terrible either.  

As far as our logo's go.   Well none of them, have truly been great, but we did have one uniform, that looked great, and re-branded.   It's been around long enough, to have made a lot of new fans.   Unite us.   Unite the clans!   Back in Black.  Just do it! 

Edited by IBatch
  • Vintage 1