[GDT] Thursday, Jan18/24: Arizona DOGS (21-18-3) @ Vancouver GODS (29-11-4) 7:00pm at Roger's Arena SNP TV & 650 AM Radio

Goal_thecup

21 minutes ago, snowman955 said:

How is is worth more than his salary this year at 1 mill. Giving the Giraffe more will really send a message , he should be gone freeing up 6 mill. We all know we are going to need the cap.

He’s not worth more than 1. I just think the man crush the coaches have with him might make them give him some ridiculous 4 milX2 year contract 

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Oilers ticking me off more than they normally do....

Yeah I was really hoping they folded this year. Oh well that defence will blow apart eventually again 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Oilers just won their 12th game.in a row.. 

Sad, but they are playing well (obviously) ... for those interested .... Blue Jackets #2 surprised me. 

image.png.0f1b402057325c63c3e3cbe88a59e1b6.png

Edited by Rocket-68

Just now, Crimson JH said:

My sleeping patterns have been back to normal after my return from Vancouver. Instead of staying up at 3:30 or 4:30am. I’ve been going to bed at 12:30

That's great! 

Just now, WHL rocks said:

Yup

I watched the 3rd period of that game mostly.. They're too good right now.. 

The funny thing is their defense is still ass but teams can't keep them off the score sheet lol

• Vintage 1

That Obrian guy must be looking for a cage or something. 

If all you want to do is throwing punches roam around Granville St after the game, Mr. Fake Viking.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Devron said:

I sure hope we can afford him. I bet he would crush it in the playoffs too 

Should have signed him earlier in the season when he was an unknown stud. Dare I say this could be a Benning like fumble? Unless JRPA don’t see him in their future plans. 

I hope we can pull this one out. For some reason first game after a road trip is sometimes a struggle.

Just saw this from some guy named Scott Maxwell of Daily face off. He's writing about 5 overperforming teams and of course our Canucks are one of his favorite whippy posts. Here's just a couple of gems:

"The talking point with the Canucks’ success all season has been about how the team isn’t playing nearly well enough to justify their record."

WTF says I

"It’s not that the Canucks are a bad team, it’s just that they aren’t one of the best teams in the league." 

Has he looked at the standings

But let’s just say, I wouldn’t be shocked if they are upset in the first round if they end up facing a team like the Edmonton Oilers or the Los Angeles Kings."

Does he know what we did to the Oilers

What a Bozo!!