[GDT] Thursday, Jan18/24: Arizona DOGS (21-18-3) @ Vancouver GODS (29-11-4) 7:00pm at Roger's Arena SNP TV & 650 AM Radio

Goal_thecup

Just now, MikeyD said:

The funny thing is their defense is still ass but teams can't keep them off the score sheet lol

Skinner would be our 3rd string goalie. He was one of the 3 stars. They are totally winging it with goal tending and it won't last.

• Haha 1

Just now, MikeyD said:

The funny thing is their defense is still ass but teams can't keep them off the score sheet lol

Not really.  Their D is playing great. Goalie as well.

Since the coaching change they won 8 in a row then lost 3 and now won 12 in a row ... 20-3 in last 23 

Lately they haven't been scoring much. Been tight defensive games. 

1 minute ago, Jim McMahon said:

Should have signed him earlier in the season when he was an unknown stud. Dare I say this could be a Benning like fumble? Unless JRPA don’t see him in their future plans. 

Well he looked like shit at the start of the season but he sure bloomed after working with Tocc

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Remember when Hughes had like 6 shots every single game and put a focus on to shoot more?

Yeah where'd that go? 

Have you not noticed how close and tough he's being forechecked? Do you think maybe other teams know the only way to neutralize Hughes is to take away his time and space? When you are touted as being the best in the game, you are going to get all kinds of dedicated checking on you all the time.

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Jim McMahon said:

Should have signed him earlier in the season when he was an unknown stud. Dare I say this could be a Benning like fumble? Unless JRPA don’t see him in their future plans. 

That is one player I really am looking forward to seeing in the playoffs Joshua going to be one of those players that excel in the playoffs 

1 minute ago, brilac said:

Those Oilers' uniforms reminds me of something you would wear bicycling at night. 

Pet peeve: pedestrians in full black clothing on a dark rainy night.

Don't power walk through  intersections 

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Edmonton is nauseating. 

I enjoyed the season more when they were a laughing stock

The one thing is I think they're playing at 110% right now.  Thinking they'll burn out by the end of the season and into the playoffs.  

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Not really.  Their D is playing great. Goalie as well.

Since the coaching change they won 8 in a row then lost 3 and now won 12 in a row ... 20-3 in last 23 

Lately they haven't been scoring much. Been tight defensive games. 

What's their PDO since the coaching change ?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Crimson JH said:

My sleeping patterns have been back to normal after my return from Vancouver. Instead of staying up at 3:30 or 4:30am. I’ve been going to bed at 12:30

Yes the 3am games are not good for sleeping pattern... but hard not to get up, when they play like this 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Hairy Kneel said:

Pet peeve: pedestrians in full black clothing on a dark rainy night.

Don't power walk through  intersections 

Today, on my way back from the grocery store, I saw a guy super run across two streets to the gym. I thought - that's dangerous! And why super run to the gym? 

He must be dedicated. 

• Like 1