[GDT] Thursday, Jan18/24: Arizona DOGS (21-18-3) @ Vancouver GODS (29-11-4) 7:00pm at Roger's Arena SNP TV & 650 AM Radio

Goal_thecup

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Kuzmenko has to at least score or provides assists or then what is he even doing in the lineup? He doesn’t play defense and gives the puck up. So what is he contributing other than a scoring chance against for the other team?

Nothing right now

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Kuzmenko has to at least score or provides assists or then what is he even doing in the lineup? He doesn’t play defense and gives the puck up. So what is he contributing other than a scoring chance against for the other team?

Are you talking about the Giraffe? Thought that was a spelling error   lol

Just now, stawns said:

So they have to add a sweetener to get rid of a guy who scored 39 goals last season.  That's the definition of ruining a top asset

Pretty much. The wrong buttons appear to have been pushed. 

I hope the guy regains his confidence and does well. He's quite the character. I just don't see his relationship with this club a viable one any longer.

1 minute ago, stawns said:

So they have to add a sweetener to get rid of a guy who scored 39 goals last season.  That's the definition of ruining a top asset

I doubt it. Maybe a less than exciting return tho.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Gawdzukes said:

He did, when he didn't have to be responsible and play hockey to win. He's got 8 so far, on pace for 16.

It's not like he's been on some kind of tear or something. He also doesn't have a point in 8 games I think they said.

I agree with RT on this one. Called it as soon as it happened. You can't try crap like that  feet inside you blueline and put it right on a guys stick. Just playing to win the game.

Then it's on the coaching staff and front office for either not being honest or not communicating how they felt about Kuz in the off season.  Obviously Tocchet doesn't like his style of play and that was clear last season even.

They should have been honest with themselves and moved him in the off season.  It's no secret who kuz is.......you're either ok with that of you move him.  You don't sit him in the press box or staple his ass to the bench endlessly.  They've completely destroyed any value he had

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Tocchet has 22 players to coach and half of them are having career years. One second year player isn't buying in enough. This conversation is stupid. 

Yet here you engaging in said stupid conversation

Just now, stawns said:

Then it's on the coaching staff and front office for either not being honest or not communicating how they felt about Kuz in the off season.  Obviously Tocchet doesn't like his style of play and that was clear last season even.

They should have been honest with themselves and moved him in the off season.  It's no secret who kuz is.......you're either ok with that of you move him.  You don't sit him in the press box or staple his ass to the bench endlessly.  They've completely destroyed any value he had

Sure you have no clue what was said or not though. For all we know Kuz just keeps nodding his head saying he gets it and then in games shows he doesn't.

Whatever value he has, he has. That's the reality and we go from here.

• Like 1