[GDT] Thursday, Jan18/24: Arizona DOGS (21-18-3) @ Vancouver GODS (29-11-4) 7:00pm at Roger's Arena SNP TV & 650 AM Radio

Goal_thecup

2 hours ago, Reg said:

I've heard people say some teams experience a lack luster performance in their first game at home following a road trip. As a fan all I ask for is for our team not to take the Coyotes lightly and to play a hard hitting, yet disciplined game for a full 60 minutes. This is our house lets make it 5 straight at home.

Yeah, it happens often after a road trip. In that sense maybe it's not so bad we only got a point in the last game ... while not playing our best. The boys should be chomping at the bit to get back in the win column.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, RichterBelmont said:

GF has tickets to tonight's game so I am hoping the weather behaves so we can make it out. Seats are apparently pretty good too. Hoping we can run 'em up and fill 'em in tonight.

GCG!

Now that is a GGF, a Great Girl Friend!

Enjoy the game and post pics if you can.

🍻

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

It formats terribly on mobile and there's no canucks lineup.

The lineup section looks terrible on my desktop too tbh. Assuming some of format code went awol. No Canucks lines either, but I have a pretty good idea who's playing.

• Like 1

Speaking of the stupid all star game. Hopefully our guys remain focused on the task at hand and we don't suffer a lapse because of it. It's just a needless distraction that allows the rest of the league to rest up while our players are off travelling around and getting all kinds of accolades that soften the resolve on the goals of the Vancouver Canucks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

I'm going to the game tonight. Excited. Hope the Lotto line lights it up, makes a statement, and get this homestand going in the right direction. 

Awesome, enjoy the game. You deserve it! 

P.s. make sure you pack some extra dry blankets ... never know when you'll have to help out a fellow fan in distress. 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

The lineup section looks terrible on my desktop too tbh. Assuming some of format code went awol. No Canucks lines either, but I have a pretty good idea who's playing.

The current info is available on the Canucks website and from @Rip The Mesh.

My apologies for the format issues etc, I was in too much of a hurry to get it out that I failed to check them.

POINT IS:  GO CANUCKS GO   and   ENJOY 'THE GO' FOLKS.

Cheers.

• Cheers 3

5 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Awesome, enjoy the game. You deserve it! 

P.s. make sure you pack some extra dry blankets ... never know when you'll have to help out a fellow fan in distress. 😉

Thanks so much. Can't wait. 😉

I'll be the guy firing dry blankets out the cannon ... 

canucks-t-shirt-cannon.png

• Haha 2
  • Tank 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Boys have to kick some ass tonight and end the season well....no let up. Leads slip away quickly with complacency.

Might have to put these on tonight....home game, our barn.

312463208_10159790021520549_622051536011

Chuck Norris Team GIF by CLEVIS
Chuck Norris Cordell Walker GIF by Sony Pictures Television

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Goal_thecup said:

My apologies for the format issues etc, I was in too much of a hurry to get it out that I failed to check them.

Cheers.

Yeah no worries, I only looked at it after the formatting was commented on tbh. Main thing is there's a game on and I either need to sleep now or stay up all night as I'm aiming to be up about an hour after it finishes. 😫

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

Cheers.

You can always edit it. I posted the screenshots below if you want to re-use those.

45 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Lol

Can't believe it's 10 yrs.  

You are right, that's crazy. In that time frame I finished university, had 3 children and build a house. 

It is great to finally have fun again watching hockey. But that game was very entertaining. Hockey sure has changed a lot. 

Hoping for a good effort and a win. Every point is something to be happy about.

But I hope they will split up the lotto line soon. Overloading the top line is not a way to success in a playoff run. And EP is not worth the rumored money as a winger. 

Kuzmenko needs to get going and it is unlikely he gets the jumpstart with Suter. And Ilya isn't doing much either. 

• Cheers 1