[GDT] Thursday, Jan18/24: Arizona DOGS (21-18-3) @ Vancouver GODS (29-11-4) 7:00pm at Roger's Arena SNP TV & 650 AM Radio

Goal_thecup

46 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Hanson is right up there with those dirtbags.  I'd really like to see someone outright call out the league publicly for allowing these criminals to continue to disgrace the sport with their outright refusal to conduct themselves like professionals.  Otherwise, an enforcer is going to need to take matters into his own hands and send one of these pieces of garbage to the hospital to send a message.  There is no reason any of these clowns should feel safe on the ice if they're not willing to call an honest game.

Team should be allowed to question calls & non-calls post-game and either get an explanation or an out-right apology. 

If they had to do that maybe the most arrogant of them may start to be more accountable & do their jobs with more integrity.

Baseball umpires have aplohized for mistakes in big games, and that gets my respect & helps me move along. The ones that repeatedly referee the most gaff-filled controversial games with frustrations ending up in violence …, just smirk after taking the league’s  marching orders or bribes - then run-off.

No accountability or satisfaction what-so-ever in that. 

Edited by viking mama

Just now, OldFaithfulcap said:

hi @brilac what was for dinner?

It was a slice of sausage-pepperoni pizza and a slice of pepperoni pizza.

I also bought 5 small bottles of kombucha and 5 organic bananas!

And you know what? !! I ate my pizza with a fork, 'cause that's what I do. 

Edited by brilac
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Yeah but Tocc said they were going to do that intentionally for load management. We should be able to beat this team playing at 80%. 

44 minutes ago, Blue said:

Ingram is 57% rostered on Yahoo fantasy. Higher than Tristan Jerry. He's had 5 shut outs.

But but but Connor

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, gwarrior said:

I don't. But thanks for the idea. The radio will have to do. Just couldn't sit up anymore.

Heat pad and some T3’s. 
Some times you have to stop the pain to end the pain. Hope you feel better.