[GDT] Thursday, Jan18/24: Arizona DOGS (21-18-3) @ Vancouver GODS (29-11-4) 7:00pm at Roger's Arena SNP TV & 650 AM Radio

Goal_thecup

6 minutes ago, Rekker said:

Good point. Also the interference and subtle picks and body by Arizona tonight is upper level. Good test for the Canucks to fight through playoff type grind.

Yup, these young guys are feisty, sneaky little f@^ks.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

The scheduling has been putrid this year as a whole.

Are you new here? The Canucks schedule has been putrid for 54 years. It's a function of geography and time.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, van_can_fan said:

I'm not opposed 

Just poking fun 

I get it, couldn't find the right words.

Pettey needed a reset, he got it. I think josh could help miller and boeser.

Not giving up on kuz, he and pettey can work. Kuz off pp unit 1 for now is fine

3 minutes ago, Tocchet.A.Hockey.God said:

I'm really enjoying the reffing in this game. Always great when you notice the referees in a game. Hockey is all about the refs 

Nothing quite like sitting in the lower bowl for games like this.  Their stripes are something to behold in person.  Majestic like zebras.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

Have you not noticed how close and tough he's being forechecked? Do you think maybe other teams know the only way to neutralize Hughes is to take away his time and space? When you are touted as being the best in the game, you are going to get all kinds of dedicated checking on you all the time.

They were checking him tight early in the year too. He was making his own space. Just looks tired now is what I think the difference is. 

11 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Don't know if you already discussed it, but thought the talk by McIntyre and Shah about Miller being under appreciated was nonsense...

It is definitely not on these pages, and wonder if they are trying to stir something?

I thought the same thing.

Fans were a bit miffed with a couple of his emotional blow-ups & give-always when being out on the ice too long happened,..as were his teammates, I suspect,..but there have been nothing but good times & praises for him this season, or after the last coaching change.

Edited by viking mama
  • Like 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1