[GDT] Thursday, Jan18/24: Arizona DOGS (21-18-3) @ Vancouver GODS (29-11-4) 7:00pm at Roger's Arena SNP TV & 650 AM Radio

Goal_thecup

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Sure but it will likely be a team that lacks defensive responsibility. Too bad the leafs don’t have anymore money to acquire him.

Not necessarily.  The coach on another team might just use him for what he is... a highly skilled top 6 offensive forward.  He's not a 200ft, board battling, meat and potatoes player.

2 minutes ago, van_can_fan said:

Such a bad take. Kuz is responsible for his own play

He's had plenty of chances all year long and is being required to play a team game like everyone else.

Tocchet is a one tool coach and it's a blunt object.  Every player is different and it's up to the coach to figure which tool to use for every player.

Tocchet is just as much to blame.

• Like 2
  • ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

I have to say that the PP looked better with Kuz on it...

Not tonight. He's been awful. Generally speaking, yes. He was previously so dynamic. 

1 minute ago, Jim McMahon said:

I have PTSD from the last Granlund that played in a Canuck uniform. I’ll have to pass on that one. 

We had Sea of Granlund not so long ago. Not even a drop of Granlund anymore please.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

I don't remember but did Kuz have issues last year with RT?

A bit yes

i noticed a few 3rd period benchings and a couple scratches

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

It wasn't the only giveaway in the game. 

Nope, but it was absolutely horrible. The kind you can't make. Indicative of his poor decision making all around. Can't afford to let him do that again in a tight game like this.

3 minutes ago, Reznor said:

Well, he was all the rage last season and this season the opposite. But I imagine that he has SOME trade value for a GM who wants to take a chance. It isn't like the guy lacks talent - that much is obvious. But something in his head just isn't right.

They'd be lucky to get a 2nd or 3rd for him at this point........he scored 39 last season.