[GDT] Thursday, Jan18/24: Arizona DOGS (21-18-3) @ Vancouver GODS (29-11-4) 7:00pm at Roger's Arena SNP TV & 650 AM Radio

Goal_thecup

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Tocchet is a one tool coach and it's a blunt object.  Every player is different and it's up to the coach to figure which tool to use for every player.

Tocchet is just as much to blame.

That makes no sense of the fact that our entire team, except for Kuz, is playing better this year.

Kuzmenko is the anomaly. Your logic doesn't hold up 

• Upvote 2

Just now, stawns said:

They'd be lucky to get a 2nd or 3rd for him at this point........he scored 39 last season.  

I'm thinking more an asset for asset trade. Kuz + something for a 2nd liner in return. I think it's fair value considering the risk/reward.

Just now, van_can_fan said:

That makes no sense of the fact that our entire team, except for Kuz, is playing better this year.

Kuzmenko is the anomaly. Your logic doesn't hold up 

And that doesn't make you say "hmmm"

Just now, Reznor said:

I'm thinking more an asset for asset trade. Kuz + something for a 2nd liner in return. I think it's fair value considering the risk/reward.

So they have to add a sweetener to get rid of a guy who scored 39 goals last season.  That's the definition of ruining a top asset

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

He got 39 goals in the NHL. 

He did, when he didn't have to be responsible and play hockey to win. He's got 8 so far, on pace for 16.

It's not like he's been on some kind of tear or something. He also doesn't have a point in 8 games I think they said.

I agree with RT on this one. Called it as soon as it happened. You can't try crap like that 3 feet inside your blueline and put it right on a guys stick. Just playing to win the game.

Edited by Gawdzukes

Bottom line if a talented player isn't fitting the team. It happens.

What happened last year when looking at the shooting percentage you knew that wasn't sustainable.

He's now falling back to Earth.

He might find a better role on another team.