[GDT] Thursday, Jan18/24: Arizona DOGS (21-18-3) @ Vancouver GODS (29-11-4) 7:00pm at Roger's Arena SNP TV & 650 AM Radio

Goal_thecup

2 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Sure you have no clue what was said or not though. For all we know Kuz just keeps nodding his head saying he gets it and then in games shows he doesn't.

Whatever value he has, he has. That's the reality and we go from here.

Doesn't mean the coach and GM aren't responsible for the terrible management of an asset that had a boatload of value a mere 4 months ago.

Just now, Iron Man said:

That's a dub! First team to 30 wins?

I think so.  And I think also the fastest team in Canucks history to reach 30 wins.  I'm sure someone else can confirm that.

5 minutes ago, stawns said:

Then it's on the coaching staff and front office for either not being honest or not communicating how they felt about Kuz in the off season.  Obviously Tocchet doesn't like his style of play and that was clear last season even.

They should have been honest with themselves and moved him in the off season.  It's no secret who kuz is.......you're either ok with that of you move him.  You don't sit him in the press box or staple his ass to the bench endlessly.  They've completely destroyed any value he had

But he didn't have a great offseason and was a step behind. You know it's hard to improve conditioning on the fly in the NHL.

What was Tocc supposed to do, fly to Bali?

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Yes the 3am games are not good for sleeping pattern... but hard not to get up, when they play like this 🙂

I’m on the same time zone as you guys. It’s just that I’m more of a night owl than an early bird… lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

I think so.  And I think also the fastest team in Canucks history to reach 30 wins.  I'm sure someone else can confirm that.

I'm pretty sure Shorty or someone in the broadcast crew will say. They like to dig deep into the history books.

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

They can blame their pp for such a close score. It’s a huge issue when it comes to games like this but we will take the win!!

More to practice.

Perfection is a ways away.  

7 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Lately we have gotten back to not scoring much. Worrying for big games

No not necessarily.... You have to know how to win low scoring games as well.  Neutral zone trap teams are frustratiing to play against... Patience and discipline is key grasshopper. 🥷

7 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Tocchet has 22 players to coach and half of them are having career years. One second year player isn't buying in enough. This conversation is stupid. 

Its stawns

What do you expect

• ThereItIs 1