(Rumour-Eklund) Buchnevich on the Block?

I'm telling you guys. Dylan Cozens from Buff is the centre that would put this team over the edge. 

Good defensively, can score, has tons of grit, signed to a solid contract. I'd mortgage a decent part of the future to aquire him

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JayDangles said:

I'm telling you guys. Dylan Cozens from Buff is the centre that would put this team over the edge. 

Good defensively, can score, has tons of grit, signed to a solid contract. I'd mortgage a decent part of the future to aquire him

Why would buffalo trade him tho? They have a top 6 centre that plays the game right locked into a long term 5 million salary that’s aged well with their teams core, maybe if Petterson has to be traded he will Be a topic 

1 hour ago, Captain insano said:

Why would buffalo trade him tho? They have a top 6 centre that plays the game right locked into a long term 5 million salary that’s aged well with their teams core, maybe if Petterson has to be traded he will Be a topic 

Oh I'm sure they wouldn't want to trade him. I'm just saying that I would be willing to really consider an overpayment to secure someone like him at this point in time. 

To Buff

Kuzmenko

2024 1st

2025 1st

Grabbing Cozens secures our top 3 lines for years to come, and we still have a number of prospects to bring in on ELC as years progress. 

I'm sure if we needed to we could move someone next year at the TDL to recoup a 1st if things weren't panning out.

Just saying you have to pay to get good players, but it's worth it if it's the right player.

2 hours ago, JayDangles said:

Coy end is a cap dumperoo. He’s got a grotesque contract. He’s not a point producer and is a career (huge) minus. He’s one of the reasons, along with Dough Head Dahlin, the Sabres suck pucks. 

19 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Coy end is a cap dumperoo. He’s got a grotesque contract. He’s not a point producer and is a career (huge) minus. He’s one of the reasons, along with Dough Head Dahlin, the Sabres suck pucks

Sorry Alf, you're way off on this one. I'm guessing you don't watch the player much. He is the perfect 2nd line centre under a contract that will age very well.

Definitely not a cap dumperoo.  

I honestly don't even know how to take your post seriously 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

Sorry Alf, you're way off on this one. I'm guessing you don't watch the player much. He is the perfect 2nd line centre under a contract that will age very well.

Definitely not a cap dumperoo.  

I honestly don't even know how to take your post seriously 

7.1 x seven more years for a guy who doesn’t produce points and struggles defensively. That’s a cap dumperoo. Sabres have badly messed up their internal cap structure. Dough head Dahlin at 11.5! That club is screwed. 
Rather go for Middlestadt. 

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

7.1 x seven more years for a guy who doesn’t produce points and struggles defensively. That’s a cap dumperoo. Sabres have badly messed up their internal cap structure. Dough head Dahlin at 11.5! That club is screwed. 

Oh 7.1 I mis read thought it was a 5.1 contract…… yah that’s def questionable, I see him being a 30 goal 60-70 point guy once he figures it out tho not sure that’s worth that dough 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Who told you he doesn't produce points. 31 goals say different. Plus he is quite good defensively and a hell of a gritty hard player.

Agree to disagree

• Cheers 1