PGT - Arizona at Vancouver - 01/18/2024

PhillipBlunt

Just now, CanuckMan said:

At this point I wouldn’t lose any sleep if mikheyev and kuzmenko both got traded over night for picks.

Wouldn't surprise me if those two are both being shopped. Gotta find a way to keep the guys who have stepped up all year, and it's been many others than them. I hope they turn things around or Allvin finds a way to improve the team, which is hilarious to say since we're #1 in the NHL. 

• Cheers 3
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Jester13 said:

Wouldn't surprise me if those two are both being shopped. Gotta find a way to keep the guys who have stepped up all year, and it's been many others than them. I hope they turn things around or Allvin finds a way to improve the team, which is hilarious to say since we're #1 in the NHL. 

I’d honestly trade them away for picks if it means we can re-sign Bluegar/Joshua/Lafferty. Guys that play with an edge.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 1-d said:

That was an unnecessarily hard fought game against desert mutts.

Anyway we're marching on while LA and Vegas are stuttering. Edmonton can win all the games they want against bottom feeders, only to miss the playoffs by 2 points.

Edmonton is gonna make the playoffs sadly

9 minutes ago, HKSR said:

All I know is that every time we win, it pisses off the Oilers fans that feel that they will catch the Canucks in the standings.

I like the concept of where they win season series 3-0 and say to the Oilers, catch me if you can and see ya later.  Off they went to the top.