Sounds like trader Jim is staying

Coconuts

3 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Boudreau got fired because his team sucked and he decided to play pond hockey for 4 months. Don’t go blaming the players or the management group on our pathetic start last year. 

If Boudreau didn’t want to be around then he should have just resigned. 

And the team sucked because management set him up to fail and was publicly sabotaging him.  Hard to expect a total buy in when the boss is constantly throwing him under the bus.  Rutherford was a cancer in the room and ownership is to blame for not telling him that he needs to stay acting like a professional if he wants to remain employed.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

His conduct was unacceptable then and it still isn't.  I'm not going to pretend to respect a Poho with the kind of character issues that Rutherford displays, and I'm going to call him out every time he opens his trap and proves just how much of a piece of garbage he is.

An equally compelling rebuttal to follow ....

130 Bill and Opus ideas | berkeley breathed, bill the cat, comic strips

• Haha 4

Just now, Grandmaster said:

No man you got that wrong. BB is a nice uncle. He was a bad coach. He had to go and his replacement is perfect. They gave the guy a few months before the decision was made. They realized and stated even with the BB bump, that the team had no sense in “playing the right way”. BB’s success was mainly from high end goaltending and team out scoring its problems. That doesn’t last long.

BB has had success literally everywhere he's been.  There was still no excuse for Rutherford to open his mouth and disgrace the franchise by throwing him under the bus.  Respectable managers have that kind of discussion behind closed doors, unlike this dirtbag.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

BB has had success literally everywhere he's been.  There was still no excuse for Rutherford to open his mouth and disgrace the franchise by throwing him under the bus.  Respectable managers have that kind of discussion behind closed doors, unlike this dirtbag.

I’m sorry did BB win a Cup that I’m not aware of?  JR and RT are winners. That’s the difference between folks like you that prefer feelings over being cut throat and winning. You have a loser attitude my friend. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, 88Canuck said:

Or you can just stop with the crap already! 

I'm going to continue to post my honest opinion.  I'd say you can cut out the personal attacks on other posters, but I've yet to see evidence of you being capable of doing so.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Grandmaster said:

I’m sorry did BB win a Cup that I’m not aware of?  JR and RT are winners. That’s the difference between folks like you that prefer feelings over being cut throat and winning. You have a loser attitude my friend. 

Having both is also possible ... 

Świat Harry'ego Potter'a: Dolorej Jane Umbridge + Galeria

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

You can choose to word it the way you want.   Using hyperbole, calling people dirtbags etc.   Curious, how did you feel about JB and the owners when they went behind closed doors, and decided to oust Linden?   Was that any better?  Not really.    Bruce was really refreshing.   JR knew the team needed "major surgery" and let us have our fun.   Dirtbag?  Wow.    Anyone cross the street lately without a crosswalk, or maybe in a rush and cut in a line...Dirtbags.    Tochett is a dirtbag too, because he was part of a mobster style gambling ring right?   Because unless the government controls everything, we are too stupid to know between right and wrong. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

4 hours ago, King Heffy said:

I'm going to continue to post my honest opinion.  I'd say you can cut out the personal attacks on other posters, but I've yet to see evidence of you being capable of doing so.

Please do, some of what you (or anyone) posts I agree with and others I think belong in a toilet. I am sure I am not batting 1.000 either on everything I post either with everyone here.

GO CANUCKS GO!!

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

At first, I didn't know how I'd feel about this, except that Benning was gone, so whoever they got, it would, had to, be a big improvement; He is. Glad his heath still

is good enough to keep on keepin on !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Rip The Mesh
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

What you do goes beyond opinion! Btw…many many people are tired of what you post on here…hence many calling you out or commenting on it. So, I guess a lot of us are not capable. You stop, everyone else would stop. Not rocket science!! 

3 minutes ago, 88Canuck said:

What you do goes beyond opinion! Btw…many many people are tired of what you post on here…hence many calling you out or commenting on it. So, I guess a lot of us are not capable. You stop, everyone else would stop. Not rocket science!! 

Most others are capable of disagreeing respectfully.  You, for whatever reason, aren't.    Use the ignore feature if you need a safe space where my words can't hurt you.

• Cheers 1