[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Grenades, Jan 20, 4PM PST (7PM EST) Rogers Arena, the Make-em Wail Like Babies Game

Rocket-68

Recent Events over at Rogers Arena  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rutherford have been extended?

• Yes, absolutely for whatever term JR wanted ... yes it was 3 years ultimately
    • Yes, but not for the term ... I would have been happy with, my comment below
    • No
    • Fuck NO, he should be driving himself to the airport by now (King Heffy, I already voted this one for you)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

Alf’s Empties hotline is 1-0-0 so I decided to give them another call and they predict the Canucks with the win although I could hear Mrs. Alf, a well known die hard Leafs fan, screaming in the background. Sorry Mrs. Alf but the Leafs suck!

Alf.jpg

Edited by Dumb Nuck
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

5-3 in OT eh? lol

Absolutely, read the rest... TO will play so badly in OT that the Canucks will score two goals

• Haha 1

I hope this is a blowout victory early in the 1st so we have two periods to taunt and laugh and the Leaves. 

I also want Reilly to run into big Z somehow, I've always hated that mfer ever since he delivered a late dirty hit on one of the Twins... and that face is so punchable

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 hours ago, SV. said:

Must-win, if I'm being honest.

Not literally, obviously, but need to continue making statements against the top teams.

Haha

sorry, but the leafs arent a top team

but I agree, must win

The Maple Laffs are as soft as butter. Even if they get a lead, there is a good chance they’ll blow it. 
Prediction: Laffs get a 2-0 lead, but then proceed to blow it in spectacular fashion with 6 unanswered goals. Marner will still say they are playing great hockey after the game, Sheldon Keefe rage quits and Laff fans start burning their jerseys everywhere. 

Either way, all I want is to beat these wannabes. Letzzz go💪

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

Now let's give the TO Fans a pounding and have them finish up ... yes recycled, but it is the game tomorrow.

image.thumb.jpeg.89351dcf4d815047d494ab379bb450c6.jpeg

Ok that is an extremely creepy ass looking Ai image…. 

creepy smile GIF

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, helmetparade said:

Oh boy a 4pm game we must be playing on the road..oh wait

Whenever we play the leats, why do we always have to adjust to the 2nd best team on the ice?

I guess we should let them win in certain aspects... GCG! ✌️ Leafs fans!

Hmmm games in Vancouver yet we’re playing at 4:00 pm. Why???

Catering to the needs of the almighty Maple Laughs. 
Hope JT drops their JT. 
We haven’t really been scoring on the powerplay as it is but watch them get a couple extra PP’s than us too.

1 minute ago, CanuckMan said:

Hmmm games in Vancouver yet we’re playing at 4:00 pm. Why???

Catering to the needs of the almighty Maple Laughs. 
Hope JT drops their JT. 
We haven’t really been scoring on the powerplay as it is but watch them get a couple extra PP’s than us too.

The Leafs need to be on After Hours on a Saturday night sometimes.  Think about the rating.  I think that the rating will still be good for once if they decide to try 10pm ET on a Saturday night.  People loves their Leafs too much for them not to miss a game.