[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Grenades, Jan 20, 4PM PST (7PM EST) Rogers Arena, the Make-em Wail Like Babies Game

Rocket-68

Recent Events over at Rogers Arena  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rutherford have been extended?

• Yes, absolutely for whatever term JR wanted ... yes it was 3 years ultimately
    • Yes, but not for the term ... I would have been happy with, my comment below
    • No
    • Fuck NO, he should be driving himself to the airport by now (King Heffy, I already voted this one for you)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

1 hour ago, HKSR said:

Yeah, honestly does anybody remember a game against the Leafs in Rogers Arena where the start time was 7pm PST?

Ya, I would hazard a bet that should the Laffs meet the Canucks in the SCF and a game was at the Rogers Arena on a Saturday, then the start time would be 2PM PST - to give Ronnie and the Rest ample time to gush post game about how great the Maple Leafs played ............ even if the Canucks laid an 8-1 a-la-Oilers special on them that day.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 3
  • Cheers 1

I need your help. I always wear my skate in rink Miller jersey. But it looks like it's a black (f the Leafs and their colour) night....

Do I wear my black Petey skate jersey? Might ruin my streak though. Please help me, this is a serious decision that I'm struggling with.

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

I need your help. I always wear my skate in rink Miller jersey. But it looks like it's a black (f the Leafs and their colour) night....

Do I wear my black Petey skate jersey? Might ruin my streak though. Please help me, this is a serious decision that I'm struggling with.

Black Petey jersey, stay away from the blue tonight 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, John.Tallhouse said:

Black Petey jersey, stay away from the blue tonight 😉

That's what I was leaning toward. Yep, I think that's the right decision.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

You go with the Skate in Rink just so that the streak remains intact and we fucking win against the Leafs! Also, Canucks are wearing the Skate tonight