[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Grenades, Jan 20, 4PM PST (7PM EST) Rogers Arena, the Make-em Wail Like Babies Game

Rocket-68

Recent Events over at Rogers Arena  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rutherford have been extended?

• Yes, absolutely for whatever term JR wanted ... yes it was 3 years ultimately
    • Yes, but not for the term ... I would have been happy with, my comment below
    • No
    • Fuck NO, he should be driving himself to the airport by now (King Heffy, I already voted this one for you)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

1 minute ago, Shirotashi said:

She is actually an enchantress from the seas. She just showed up @ rogers and people started accepting 

shes a reporter. Its what happens when you have a Charisma score of 20. In DnD terms. She has forseen 

we will win a cup and thus the smile. She is here to ward off curses so she is busy. lol 

hahaha, Best post I have read in a while 

10/10

I think you are 100% correct. I am all good with her now. 

Plan the Parade!

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

hahaha, Best post I have read in a while 

10/10

I think you are 100% correct. I am all good with her now. 

Plan the Parade!

She's a bard, and her charm spells work at 1000%?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Sativika said:

I'm sorry. Losing one's parent/parents is never easy no matter how they passed. A great memory for you nonetheless. Thanks for sharing. 

On a lighter note. See below.....Our CFF members can be really funny!

LOL!

I'm an oldster. When the Canucks came into the NHL, I was 14yrs. old and discovering Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, and  WEED.....So....I pretty much missed the upstart.

I got more interested when "Suitcase" played for us. Cuz for some stupid ass reason, I thought he was cool?!??!?!?!? AND, I was heavily into Deep Purple, Budgie, Thin Lizzy, and.......WEED! 

Honestly, I don't recall if there were TO/Canuck or Hab/Canuck games in Pacific Coliseum that started 7pm Pacific on TV . Perhaps some of the other older oldsters can recall such. 

Not fair really is it. Eastern teams come here, play a 4pm start, which is really a normal 7pm start for them at home, and then we go there and start at 7pm eastern. I guess it partly explains why western time zone teams get more travel weary.

Another funny! LOL!

Trippy, man!

LOL!

Really. News to me. One of the first things I do when I get home from work is feed my cat, then hit CFF-Canuck Talk. Patrick Roy huh. Interesting.

LOL!

Let's Go Canucks! Beat there asses tonight, man!

Back in the day, the only televised Canucks games were on HNIC and the games started at 5:00 pm no matter where they were.  Since the Canucks were in the Eastern Division it was likely that they played the Leafs or the Habs

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Voted Hughes and Boeser.

Thought it would have been a big boost for him to be a part of it. Former event winner too.

Me too.  But glad two Nux added to it. 

JT's kid are going to love it. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

Voted Hughes and Boeser.

Thought it would have been a big boost for him to be a part of it. Former event winner too.

Same, initially I voted Quinn and JT but switched to Quinn and Brock.  It will be fun to see 3 Canucks battling it out for the $1 million.  Petey might take it home 

• Cheers 1