[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Grenades, Jan 20, 4PM PST (7PM EST) Rogers Arena, the Make-em Wail Like Babies Game

Rocket-68

Recent Events over at Rogers Arena  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rutherford have been extended?

• Yes, absolutely for whatever term JR wanted ... yes it was 3 years ultimately
    • Yes, but not for the term ... I would have been happy with, my comment below
    • No
    • Fuck NO, he should be driving himself to the airport by now (King Heffy, I already voted this one for you)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

11 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Leafs not.ready for this level of play

There's levels to this game and Canucks are simply on a higher level ...

Yeah Sheldon has to do another complaint that there is the NHL and then there is a more advanced level, like the AVs. 

So he is saying its unfair because there are better teams than the Leafs ha ha ha. 

I cant wait for his post game

13 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Good thing we didn't trade ...

Hoglander

Garland

But that's what our fanbase does. Trade whoever just isn't trendy at the moment. Now it's Kuzmenko and to a lesser extent Mikeyev. 

Edited by Blue
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Tusk said:

Yeah Sheldon has to do another complaint that there is the NHL and then there is a more advanced level, like the AVs. 

So he is saying its unfair because there are better teams than the Leafs ha ha ha. 

I cant wait for his post game

Get the feeling that Keefe might not survive the season. 

Just now, Blue said:

But that's what our fanbase does. Trade whoever just isn't the trendy at the moment. Now it's Kuzmenko and to a lesser extent Mikeyev. 

Hoping that Kuzmenko can get a goal or two here tonight. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

But not clearing the puck in the final 2 mins there was noticeable gaff, and I wonder what coach was saying to him on the bench for an extended camera look 10 mins ago?

Pal? He was way more responsible in that one period then he has been in two and a half weeks..

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

We've had a few on here claiming that the way Rielly plays in his own zone is acceptable on an actual NHL team.

To be fair, their team defence is marginally better than Edmonton’s.