[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Grenades, Jan 20, 4PM PST (7PM EST) Rogers Arena, the Make-em Wail Like Babies Game

Rocket-68

Recent Events over at Rogers Arena  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rutherford have been extended?

• Yes, absolutely for whatever term JR wanted ... yes it was 3 years ultimately
    • Yes, but not for the term ... I would have been happy with, my comment below
    • No
    • Fuck NO, he should be driving himself to the airport by now (King Heffy, I already voted this one for you)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

Mikheyev kills so many plays...

I expect ex leafs to play esp well. 

But him and Laffy are a bit disappointing so far in this game, as well as in Toronto. 

• Vintage 1

Our captain is mad. Probably not happy with the way the entire team is playing in the second and watch that 3-0 lead evaporated. Everyone should be mad on that bench right now and get going. 

• Like 1

How many learning lessons in terms of playing a full 60 do the Canucks need? This core have had these lessons multiple times. It shouldn’t be an issue anymore. As soon as you

take your foot off the gas this is the result. It’s not rocket science.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, chris12345 said:

Will he pay? He will not.

He is my friend and he lost a bet on tickets to Super Bowl in Vegas.

He is down about $100K on that bet. I should have squeezed  better tixthan in upper bleachers so all good ... I don't bet anyone I think can't pay 

As one lord said "a Lanniater always pays his debt" .... so do I

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

I expect ex leafs to play esp well. 

But him and Laffy are a bit disappointing so far in this game, as well as in Toronto. 

Especially after not receiving a fair offer for his year and giving it to other players. 

• Upvote 1