[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Grenades, Jan 20, 4PM PST (7PM EST) Rogers Arena, the Make-em Wail Like Babies Game

Rocket-68

Recent Events over at Rogers Arena  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rutherford have been extended?

• Yes, absolutely for whatever term JR wanted ... yes it was 3 years ultimately
    • Yes, but not for the term ... I would have been happy with, my comment below
    • No
    • Fuck NO, he should be driving himself to the airport by now (King Heffy, I already voted this one for you)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

Just now, Rocket-68 said:

If they don't resign Zeke then we will have to check if JR is a clone of JB

For me it depends on what he wants. If he's realistic about it and willing to take a depth contract I'm more than happy to sign that but if he wants term and cap then the risk is too high. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Pycnotic said:

Nucks should get a power play out of that, if these refs were actually doing their job 

Nux due for a PP

Have to keep their legs going and draw some in the third. 

Loved the passion from Hughes and the fact he followed it up with compete. Leading by example. Players that hate to lose are so valuable. 

Edit: also will gladly admit I was wrong about him being named Captain. Thought Petey should have gotten it but the two basically switched mindsets in the off-season. 

Edited by MikeyD
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Management better be calling the phones and shipping out Mikheyev and kuzmenko asap. 10 million dollars of wasted cap space!!! 
just goes to show you what the coaches think and they split the lotto line and Petey is between Joshua and garland. Our third line has been the 2nd line for a while now.

That was a tire fire period we haven't seen for a long time. We're very lucky to have Lifeline's ambulance driver Garly come to the rescue.

Tocchet should do a hard reset of his team in the dressing room.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

Love that Zads is being a bully lately,

Playin' real good too.

Hit some one onto the onto the LTIR ..... legally of course.

• Cheers 1