[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Grenades, Jan 20, 4PM PST (7PM EST) Rogers Arena, the Make-em Wail Like Babies Game

Rocket-68

Recent Events over at Rogers Arena  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rutherford have been extended?

• Yes, absolutely for whatever term JR wanted ... yes it was 3 years ultimately
    • Yes, but not for the term ... I would have been happy with, my comment below
    • No
    • Fuck NO, he should be driving himself to the airport by now (King Heffy, I already voted this one for you)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

Just now, Barn Burner said:

I get it, the other team is pushing the play. But fight back instead of play preventative defense. 

Yep. Work hard now so you don't have to work twice as hard later when you're gassed. 

• Cheers 1

Shots 37-21. Not the greatest recipe for success but a win is a win. I hope they take this five game homestand and use it to work on things. Namely, their mental game, hopefully this will open their eyes a bit. As long as we get the win now, that’s all that matters.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

That dude was willing to get breast implants for his character. He was so great, sponsors complained and they had to tone down his character. Thankfully, Vince told him no.

I wonder what they do with Cody if Rock is facing Roman. I love Cody and want him to be the guy to beat Roman for the championship. Rock is getting old though and was gassed after two moves with Jinder.

Rollins and Punk will be good. Hopefully, Rollins isn't too hurt. 

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Willing to quit on his teammates because he's scared of needles.  That gutless coward doesn't belong on a men's league.

Dad should have moored him when he was a teen and put him on track