[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Grenades, Jan 20, 4PM PST (7PM EST) Rogers Arena, the Make-em Wail Like Babies Game

Rocket-68

Recent Events over at Rogers Arena  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rutherford have been extended?

• Yes, absolutely for whatever term JR wanted ... yes it was 3 years ultimately
    • Yes, but not for the term ... I would have been happy with, my comment below
    • No
    • Fuck NO, he should be driving himself to the airport by now (King Heffy, I already voted this one for you)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

22 minutes ago, Vancan said:

Craig Simpson is absolutely the worst. You can almost hear him well up when the leafs are losing. Probably the most bias commentator ever. Dude you won a cup in Edmonton, why so horny with the leafs?!?!

Wish there wasn't a slight delay with radio so you could mute CBC. 

I just met Bieska and Geoff Courtnall yesterday… Kevin guaranteed that the leafs win today… but admitted they would lose if they meet in the cup final… Geoff shakes his head and says Bieska has taken too many punches to the head!! Lmao

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Kuzmenko is playing. Tocchet has a feeling. 

Cant say Tocc isn't giving him a chance. HNIC on Hockey day one of the biggest stages on a big day. For what its worth were all routing for you. Your turn Kuz

• Like 1
  • Vintage 2

2 minutes ago, Vancan said:

Cant say Tocc isn't giving him a chance. HNIC on Hockey day one of the biggest stages on a big day. For what its worth were all routing for you. Your turn Kuz

Tocc is giving him a lot of opportunities. 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Vancan said:

Based on the comments from Coach, Kuz needs to work and practice harder.  Work ethic is an issue.  I want him to succeed too. 

Here's a chance on the national stage.  Hope the Suter line scores tonight. 

4 minutes ago, CanuckMan said:

Is Kuzmenko playing tonight? 
I can almost bet money the Mikheyev-Sutr-Whoever line will not be noticeable again.

Why are people hating on Mik? He's at least not doing defensive gaffes and he's still getting points.

38 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Vancouver Island has a large cougar population. Sightings in and around residential areas including Victoria are common.

Nice.

Help a brother out and send one to the mainland?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Am I supposed to know who this is? Or when you google cougar this the first image that turned up?

That would be Kris Jenner. I will be back shortly. I have to throw up.

AFED4CCF-D85B-44A5-A24B-602FBAF17558.gif

• Like 1