[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Grenades, Jan 20, 4PM PST (7PM EST) Rogers Arena, the Make-em Wail Like Babies Game

Rocket-68

Recent Events over at Rogers Arena  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rutherford have been extended?

• Yes, absolutely for whatever term JR wanted ... yes it was 3 years ultimately
    • Yes, but not for the term ... I would have been happy with, my comment below
    • No
    • Fuck NO, he should be driving himself to the airport by now (King Heffy, I already voted this one for you)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

Just now, Enigma said:

finally they cut to the game

But its stupid that the all canadian Canucks and Toronto game is not on CBC, Free to everyone.... you need a sportsnet Rogers subscription. Rogers has more power than the Canadian Broadcasting Corp.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Barnstorm said:

Calgary Edmonton probably 

Yep. He should only be allowed to do their regional games.  He's demonstrated clearly that he can't conduct himself appropriately on national TV, to the point where Laffs homers are an upgrade over that worthless piece of trash.

Just now, King Heffy said:

Yep. He should only be allowed to do their regional games.  He's demonstrated clearly that he can't conduct himself appropriately on national TV, to the point where Laffs homers are an upgrade over that worthless piece of trash.

Minor league quality for sure .