[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Grenades, Jan 20, 4PM PST (7PM EST) Rogers Arena, the Make-em Wail Like Babies Game

Rocket-68

Recent Events over at Rogers Arena  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rutherford have been extended?

• Yes, absolutely for whatever term JR wanted ... yes it was 3 years ultimately
    • Yes, but not for the term ... I would have been happy with, my comment below
    • No
    • Fuck NO, he should be driving himself to the airport by now (King Heffy, I already voted this one for you)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

1 minute ago, Iron Man said:

One reason I don't mind Petey waiting until the end of the season to sign an extension. We saw what happened with Nylander when he signed his.

Y.  Money is a great motivator

1 minute ago, Mo Grit said:

Fabulous!  As perfect a period as I've ever seen a Nuck team play.

Man, we can do hockey well, when we're pumped.

Coaches take a bow.

Arizona coach said the Canucks was the best team they've played in the 1 period that game...

Maybe its true...

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

He'd make a fantastic coach.

Next Canuck head coach .... although the pay would be an issue. Setting aside pay, I would love to see Juice coach the Canucks.... however I must say Tik Tok is a beast and would demand as much or more that Juice would so "a wash" ?????

1 minute ago, PistolPete13 said:

Jesus Kelly. Try to cover up your wishful thinking.

Nylander is not going to have a goal and two assists by the end of this game.

He might have a couple of assists from turnovers in his own zone if he ever makes it across the blueline.

Just now, Zimmyparttwo said:

Need Lotto boys to pick it up a bit if they hope to maintain dominance in the second or third. Really on their heels in the first.

They getting leads beat.  The depth guys for Nux are doing all the damage.  

But at home, Tocchet can choose his matchups. So far the top lines on both teams are neutralized.  Nux have a deeper team. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Not gonna bother sifting through 34 pages of posts, but sucks that we get the guys that find pleasure in sucking Laffs cock as the broadcast crew.  :picard:

After that first period the leafs might a bit salty :hurhur:

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1