[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Grenades, Jan 20, 4PM PST (7PM EST) Rogers Arena, the Make-em Wail Like Babies Game

Rocket-68

Recent Events over at Rogers Arena  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rutherford have been extended?

• Yes, absolutely for whatever term JR wanted ... yes it was 3 years ultimately
    • Yes, but not for the term ... I would have been happy with, my comment below
    • No
    • Fuck NO, he should be driving himself to the airport by now (King Heffy, I already voted this one for you)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

Wow, great first period, boys! Let's follow it up with just as good of a second!

Is Hrudy drunk? He's beet red, his eyes are bloodshot, and he's slurring his words. If I'd have pulled him over, he'd be doing field sobriety tests right now. God I love Juice, best announcer in hockey!

Edited by Canuckleheads Fan
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Juice is just reminding people to have realistic expectations.  He knows how ridiculous this market can be.

Media are the ones fabricating shit again no one  I knows is saying cup or bust.
just the dim tools fabricating stories …huh just like when juice was playing here.

Edited by Combover

Just now, IceHockeyPlayer said:

No call on that tackle. Refs going to manage this game.

There was a dozen calls they didnt call against toronto. So big Z should just go hit everyone, Myers too. They are going to call more Canucks penalties because of the score so at least MAKE THEM WORTHWHILE or they will call hooks and holds. I would rather boarding, roughing, fucking the other guy up calls against Vancouver.

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

He was dealing with depression or something. He doesn't look ready to be back tbh. 

He has quite the story with a lifetime of fighting mental health. Lets tread lightly with the comments, joking or not.

• Like 1