[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Grenades, Jan 20, 4PM PST (7PM EST) Rogers Arena, the Make-em Wail Like Babies Game

Rocket-68

Recent Events over at Rogers Arena  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rutherford have been extended?

• Yes, absolutely for whatever term JR wanted ... yes it was 3 years ultimately
    • Yes, but not for the term ... I would have been happy with, my comment below
    • No
    • Fuck NO, he should be driving himself to the airport by now (King Heffy, I already voted this one for you)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Anyway yeah. Not a fan of Hrudys commentary but he's been dealing with depression. Get well man. 

https://www.hockeyfeed.com/nhl-news/kelly-hrudey-opens-up-about-his-mental-health-struggles

Maybe he should try acting like a professional and stop disgracing the sport with his misconduct. He might feel better about himself then.

4 minutes ago, IceHockeyPlayer said:

No call on that tackle. Refs going to manage this game.

They can manage all the want as long as our beloved Canucks fill the net 5 on 5 ..... Go Canucks Go

Fuck, an investor called asking for an update so stopped in for a quick drink. They will have Canucks on, it is my local tavern, but still ... well someone puts in more than average house cost into a business then that comes first 

Go Canucks Go 

Edited by Rocket-68

11 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Watching a different game, are we? 🤣

Ni, I was happy with his general play, just noticeably bobbled a clearing attempt and I am curious what coach was chatting with him about. 

?

1 minute ago, Goalie Interference said:

Does the captain get to choose? Can we wear the skate???

I think they’re going to be wearing those garbage AS jersey look like Hardiee and Doritos brands 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

get that stuff out of the way; I want to watch the dancing girls 

They are a professional hockey team, sure, from Toronto, but let's not disrespect them too oooo much.

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Haven’t said it yet, but the Black Skate Sweaters, are the best ones of all Canuck time. 

Will fight with anyone that disparages them. 

Such great jerseys. Gives a totally different, edgier vibe. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, van_can_fan said:

What is this, the all-leafs broadcast???

Actually, it’s just an anti-Canucks broadcasting crew. They’re ordered to polish the knobs of whoever faces the Canucks.

• Like 2
  • ThereItIs 1