[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Grenades, Jan 20, 4PM PST (7PM EST) Rogers Arena, the Make-em Wail Like Babies Game

Rocket-68

Recent Events over at Rogers Arena  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rutherford have been extended?

• Yes, absolutely for whatever term JR wanted ... yes it was 3 years ultimately
    • Yes, but not for the term ... I would have been happy with, my comment below
    • No
    • Fuck NO, he should be driving himself to the airport by now (King Heffy, I already voted this one for you)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

15 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It would be nice to get a pp when we are at home. I am still not sure why the refs just refuse to call anything? Bizarre!

'Cos if they called everything it'd be 10 against the Canucks and 3 against TO.  Refs are trying to give Nux a chance 😉

6 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

After watching about 40+ years of Canucks hockey on TV, I can make the call

Fire everyone other than Juice and

Let the fans vote 2 out if 4

The last one will almost ensure Ron "I Gush TO Blue" is fired .... won't happen as Ron has pics of Bettman and a donkey.

I mean David Amber is literally right there. Dont treat Ron like a under achieving over payed hockey player and keep him in to justify the money.

1 minute ago, Vancan said:

I mean David Amber is literally right there. Dont treat Ron like a under achieving over payed hockey player and keep him in to justify the money.

I actually really enjoy David Amber. I feel he's a great moderator on the panel. 

• Like 2

Just now, Goalie Interference said:

What happened to the pizza? 

Well, I gotta tell you!

I made a mad dash to the grocery store. I headed near the hot pizza, and guess what???? 

Oh boy! There was no hot pizza! 

Disappointed I tell ya!

So I went to another grocery store.

Edited by brilac