[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Grenades, Jan 20, 4PM PST (7PM EST) Rogers Arena, the Make-em Wail Like Babies Game

Rocket-68

Recent Events over at Rogers Arena  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rutherford have been extended?

• Yes, absolutely for whatever term JR wanted ... yes it was 3 years ultimately
    • Yes, but not for the term ... I would have been happy with, my comment below
    • No
    • Fuck NO, he should be driving himself to the airport by now (King Heffy, I already voted this one for you)
    • None of the above, see my comments below

1 hour ago, Rocket-68 said:

On a related Maple Leafs fan matter, I present 

https://bonerbillys.com/

I would post some of the images in the carousel but would probably be banned from this site, or worse yet, forced to sign up for the Maple Leafs fan forum.

I originally thought it was a joke but a real site selling real hot dogs ... hmmm ... Flying Phil ... sign him for the league minimum plus all the Boner Dogs he can handle. 

Where is that? I want it

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

It's the right time for Miller time Deb.  His job is to shut down the pencil thin moustache guy, so it's

gotta be 100% Miller tonight. GCG

Fortunately he's growing a beard which makes him look only slightly less douchey.

23 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

It's the right time for Miller time Deb.  His job is to shut down the pencil thin moustache guy, so it's

gotta be 100% Miller tonight. GCG

Or time to buy a black skate JT jersey.  

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

I just love how we're second class citizens to Toronto. Can't stay up late to watch your lame team play? Too bad. The Leafs already have an advantage playing on the East Coast with it's easy travel schedule. I hope Canucks come out hard and put these asshats in their place. 6-3 for the Good Guys. 

4 hours ago, -dlc- said:

I don't know that they "embarrassed" us in a 5-2 loss.  I mean, the game before we beat them by 3 goals.

Embarrassing, to me, is losing 7-1 to a team.

Don't pump up their tires, they have enough of that.

The score wasn't the whole story. The Leafs outplayed us pretty bad. 

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

FIN!!!! WHAT YOU DOIN?????????

Wait till you see what the end game plan is. Lets just say it involves duck tape, gag towel and a trunk for Mr. Teddy bear

• Haha 2

I can’t help but feel nervous about this one. Canucks have played so many duds on HNIC over the past few years. I know this year is different and I need to de-program my brain to not expect disappointment!

10 minutes ago, Vancan said:

Patrick Roy was just hired as the Islanders head coach. How much more crazy can this season get. 

I heard he can be a real hard-ass and loses his temper. Good luck Bo!