PGT - Canucks Win- Leaves Fall 2024-01-20

Sharpshooter

Just now, tas said:

nah, just for a few weeks until ian cole stubs his toe. few weeks after that and zadorov might develop a nasty hangnail. 

We need a mysterious LTIR that frees up some cap though lol... Tyler Myers with cold neck syndrome?  $6M to LTIR 😛

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, CanuckMan said:

Ok should we come back to this 9 games from now. Then we can see how much he improved compared to the last 10 games. Same goes for Mikheyev. That’s fair right? 
My guess? We won’t see a difference.

How stupid are you...I only commented on one game for Kuzy onlyhow many times do I have to say that., wasn't a vindication or a prediction Sounds like yo hope they both fail. I hope they both fill the net.

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

We won! Celebrate! 63FFE88C-F02B-4AE7-A6BC-6E18F4F063F1.gif.ee2779b99a4edba666441d48b286e778.gif

who actually ever said Soucy is "most steady defensive defencemen"? like Drance? I personally think his 3 million Cap hit is more valuable in LTIR right now.

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

We need a mysterious LTIR that frees up some cap though lol... Tyler Myers with cold neck syndrome?  $6M to LTIR 😛

kuzmenko going the other way in the trade?

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Game is in Cowpieville. Want them to lose so their home fans suffer. 

Rather the Oilers fans don't have anything to gloat about (ie. their damn winning streak)

• Cheers 3

4 minutes ago, Tusk said:

who actually ever said Soucy is "most steady defensive defencemen"? like Drance? I personally think his 3 million Cap hit is more valuable in LTIR right now.

Yup. And then use that cap space to add up front. Then Soucy comes back for the playoffs. Winning! 

• Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Letting the other team back from a 3-0 lead.  Letting the other team get nearly 50 shots on goal.  

There are things to learn from this game.  It doesn't take away from the joy and excitement of the win, but championship teams don't just look at wins as not having to improve on anything.

The 50 shots has a bit about we were in the lead and we doesn’t bother about low quality shots.

By the way, Demko needs these blowouts from time to time.

Then we can put in our second goalie to take the heat of him.

We can actually do that nowadays.

7 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Friggin Oilers with a lucky lucky bounce to take the lead in the 3rd...

Yup , they are playing great and will probably pass us. That being said , they will need to “ pay the butchers bill” come playoffs and with their current roster I can see an NSF in their future.

28 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Did we win? That’s all that matters. The club that makes the playoffs and wins their last game gets the Cup. Be a true fan and enjoy our winning. 

Not unless we lose, or they're proposing some hair-brained trades getting rid of our best players, for what? 

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Don’t go to Oiler fan boards so don’t notice. But do enjoy watching the Smelly Cowpieville fans suffer. 

Oilers fans are the ones talking about how they have 4 games in hand on the Canucks, so they're way closer than it looks and likely that they will catch us in the standings.

2 hours ago, Jaimito said:

Not pretty

bend but didn't break 

Back to NHL #1

Next.  

Quite a drop from the top before you get to another team in our division (Lost Wages).

Vegas 2nd in the division but 8th in the league.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, igorwasgreat said:

Yup , they are playing great and will probably pass us. That being said , they will need to “ pay the butchers bill” come playoffs and with their current roster I can see an NSF in their future.

They won't catch Nux.