PGT - Canucks Win- Leaves Fall 2024-01-20

Sharpshooter

Just now, Moeknows said:

So why didn't Taveres get a penalty for attcking Myers? Real fair

Myers got away with a HUGE crosscheck ... way more than all the others that were called.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Maybe the best first period of the year and then some kind of ugly for the last two.  Enjoy the win and forget all about that one, imo.

the legs were definitely there in the first but honestly I don't think they were that crisp all game. I thought the first was their "b" game at best, but good teams find a way to bag the points. 

• Sharpshooter changed the title to PGT - Canucks Win- Leaves Fall 2024-01-20
4 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Which 2? By my count the 1st was the only pretty one.  The 3rd was just hanging on for dear life.

But outscored them 2-1 in the frame. And killed off a 2-man disadvantage with the goalie out to end the game. Maybe I've got low standards, but that's pretty to me

3 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

What? We scored 2 goals in the 3rd. Had 3 pp's and killed the last 3.5min down anywhere between 1 and 3 men. We didn't hang on, we took the lead, then defended the lead

You know the shots were 19 to 6 in the 3rd right?  Demko saved us.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

9 minutes ago, Tocchet.A.Hockey.God said:

Mortgage the future F*ck Mortgage the Decade go for the the Cup.

Vancouver 2024 Cup campions 

Good luck getting a mortgage when you got no cap down payment.

There is nothing to be done here. We have the team. If you want to fuck things up go do it at your job and leave the Canucks to Tocc and PA.0

Just now, Goalie Interference said:

But outscored them 2-1 in the frame. And killed off a 2-man disadvantage with the goalie out to end the game. Maybe I've got low standards, but that's pretty to me

That wasn't pretty at all... if Demko wasn't playing like superman, it would have been a lot different.  I'm sure Tocchet wouldn't be happy with getting outshot 19 to 6 in the 3rd considering the PPs the Canucks had.

• Upvote 1