PGT - Canucks Win- Leaves Fall 2024-01-20

Sharpshooter

27 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

Loved the way Kuzzy was telling jokes to Joshua at the end of the game.

He is a character.

I was thinking the same thing, wish I could have heard what he was saying. Although I'd prob only understand half lol guys accent is thick AF 

Just now, HKSR said:

That wasn't pretty at all... if Demko wasn't playing like superman, it would have been a lot different.  I'm sure Tocchet wouldn't be happy with getting outshot 19 to 6 in the 3rd considering the PPs the Canucks had.

The sore spot was giving a SHG.  Could have broken the team's spirit.  But they didn't fold. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Imagine how good this team could be with a second line center who can win faceoffs. Feels like it is all we are missing right now. We have to take some pressure off that first line. Love getting the win especially against the leafs.

Pressure off the Blueger line? Good that the Lottos were +1 on the PP at least.

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

That wasn't pretty at all... if Demko wasn't playing like superman, it would have been a lot different.  I'm sure Tocchet wouldn't be happy with getting outshot 19 to 6 in the 3rd considering the PPs the Canucks had.

Did Demko look like he got hurt in the third? A little slow getting up on one play and the camera zoomed in on him.

6 minutes ago, KFAN said:

Damn, that was an exciting game! We're so lucky to have Demko! And we're lucky to have such hard working secondary goal scorers. 

I do get a little concerned that we get outshot badly so often, and that at some point goaltending will probably have a bad stretch. We've got to start getting more shots on net.

Me thinks there has been major improvement this year

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

The goal post movers, who predicted we would be bad, are still here. The day things like, or sure the team won but only by two goals. Then we win by three goals and they will move the goal posts again by saying something like, but the Lotto Line only had one goal. Some fans aren’t really true fans. They’d rather their prediction of us being bad be right than us be great. 

I admit I was a little on the negative side for a while. Especially when we were playing that win one lose one stretch in late Novemeber.

But fuck, if people aren't believers by now, then I don't think they are even fans of hockey, let alone fans of the canucks

• Cheers 4

2 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

The sore spot was giving a SHG.  Could have broken the team's spirit.  But they didn't fold. 

That's a good takeaway for sure.  Ability to overcome stuff like that is really important for playoff success.

2 minutes ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

I'm in a hockey group and there's some Leafs fans and they're not responding to my posts, lol

I phoned some of my buddies in TO before the game and trashed 'em. 

F 'em! 😆

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, chris12345 said:

Did Demko look like he got hurt in the third? A little slow getting up on one play and the camera zoomed in on him.

Probably just exhausted lol... guy had almost 50 shots against!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, viking mama said:

They seem to win in so many different ways….the sign of a contender. 

Definitely gotta give them that.  Sign of a well built and well coached team.

• Vintage 1