The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

Lol !!   RuZ ingenuity !! Lol

should be good for picking up a couple of dead orcs if a gust of wind dosent wreck it first 🙂

Next they’ll develop this ..

screech owl loop GIF by Megan

Edited by SilentSam
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MattJVD said:

Yep, and then the Senate wrote a bill that combined Ukraine Aid with a border deal. It was turned down too

The so called border deal is something I do know about, and no deal is better than that deal. The so called Republicans (RINOS) that put it forward along with the Dems should be extricated from the party. Typical out of touch with the common man, never been to a grocery store, nut job politicians (or criminals). I've posted more than enough on this in the US politics thread.

• chaos 1

2 minutes ago, Malibu said:

The so called border deal is something I do know about, and no deal is better than that deal. The so called Republicans (RINOS) that put it forward along with the Dems should be extricated from the party. Typical out of touch with the common man, never been to a grocery store, nut job politicians (or criminals). I've posted more than enough on this in the US politics thread.

So you're advocating the genocide of Ukrainian people as being preferable to the denazification of the Republican party.  The vermin blocking this deal should be dealt with via firing squad for treason.  I'm not sure why you insist that these terrorist supporters should be respected or treated the same as actual people.

• Vintage 1

25 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

So you're advocating the genocide of Ukrainian people as being preferable to the denazification of the Republican party.  The vermin blocking this deal should be dealt with via firing squad for treason.  I'm not sure why you insist that these terrorist supporters should be respected or treated the same as actual people.

Biden is saying open borders (the "security" bill🤪) or no Ukraine aid. Is he providing a separate bill to just fund Ukraine? I don't know. If he is then you have an arguement. I don't understand that nazi / vermin rantings btw.

if I'm not mistaken the senate leader is filmed stating no ukraine aid without open borders (border security bill). Maybe I am mistken but that is the reality anyway.

Edited by Malibu

2 minutes ago, Malibu said:

Biden is saying open borders (the "security" bill🤪) or no Ukraine aid. Is he providing a separate bill to just fund Ukraine? I don't know. If he is then you have an arguement. I don't understand that nazi / vermin rantings btw.

The bill that Johnson refused to bring to a vote did not include anything about the border.

8 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

The bill that Johnson refused to bring to a vote did not include anything about the border.

Ok, if so they should vote for it on it's own merit. Probably lots of other Dem showstoppers attached.

The Dems won't give up open borders so forget about trying to enforce the border while they are in power.

Never never vote for legalized open borders.

Edited by Malibu
  • chaos 1

40 minutes ago, Malibu said:

if I'm not mistaken the senate leader is filmed stating no ukraine aid without open borders (border security bill). Maybe I am mistken but that is the reality anyway.

Nope, the two things were seperate before (as they should be) and Repubs said no ukraine aid without border funding. Then a bipartisan agreed upon senate deal was formed and House repubs still said no. 

• Cheers 2

54 minutes ago, Malibu said:

Ok, if so they should vote for it on it's own merit. Probably lots of other Dem showstoppers attached.

The Dems won't give up open borders so forget about trying to enforce the border while they are in power.

Never never vote for legalized open borders.

can you show us where the dems are advocating for open borders or how they are promoting open borders tied to funding the fight in Ukraine?

1 hour ago, Malibu said:

The border deal was exactly what they wanted. But they don't want to fix the problem right now, they want it to get worse so it can be used as a campaign issue over the summer. 

• Upvote 3
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Malibu said:

You could not convince anyone in that thread and I suspect you will have the same results here.