The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

49 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

I’m starting to wonder if this isn’t a “false flag “ of information directed for RuZ forces to think they are safe in areas.?

we heard clearances were on the verge of happening from the US and Britain ..

the this information doubled to tripled.

my fingers are crossed that they want RuZ to light up ,.  So they can target more precisely with long range Drones they have.

Sure hope so. I see a wonderful little target in eastern Kursk just begging to be cratered.

KAFB.thumb.png.94731a4f717fe83d72a2c6d21fe16d78.pngKAFBFT.png.1c0e8768cd2d2ab515419c49714d23a6.png

• Cheers 3
  • chaos 1

Meanwhile , Poland.. 

receiving accolades from many in other countries…

The enemy has changed the words, but not the melody with which he attacks the next opponents, the next countries, freedom, democracy and independence. Today in Ukraine. We must be prepared for all scenarios.

A law has just been passed that gives border guards more freedom to use firearms. "We live in times of war," said Prime Minister Donald Tusk. "I declare today: Together, every day, we will do everything we can to ensure that Poland, the Polish army, and the Polish people never have to count on a miracle again."

In other words, they have understood and are preparing 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

The pace that UKR is taking out RuZ forces,

I wonder if it’s better to attack tanks and other artillery with 2 drones?

The objective of the 1st drone would be to “cripple” the Tank or artillery from moving ,.

tracks ,  stabilizers , tires, barrels 

allowing that Iron to be captured/salvaged / repaired for UKR Forces,  bolstering their overall Military numbers .

( only more modern / reliable assets)

The second drone would be more of a cluster,  waiting for crews to disperse and keep them on the run.

6 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

@Optimist Prime This, the E38, is the main arterial supply route you were hoping to see shut down? 

There seems to be some special forces or irregulars moving ahead of the front lines, imo, as there was some activity in L'gov and also Rylsk, light contact kind of hit and run stuff, feels like an elite small team or a few of them are prepping or scouting 20 to 30 km's ahead of what we know to be the 'front'. Haven't heard of any of this kind of light contact though in some days so i wonder if they are moving deeper, or moving westerly in aid of what will be quick gaines south of Rylsk shortly, or if these small squads have perished, however, if they were dead, russian bloggers would be all over it. 

Edit: also in Bolgorod days back. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1