The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

52 minutes ago, Supreme17 said:

I have an Electric ( Not a Tesla ) but I don't drive it because its " Green " I drive it because I can charge it at work and never have to go to a gas station anymore lol.

For living in the lower mainland its fantastic, but try taking them over any BC mountain pass and they are worthless, range goes from 400 down to 200 the moment you start climbing anything more than a 20 second hill.

Most of them were not designed for mountain use, so not surprising. It's like complaining it's hard to park an extended cab F350 downtown.

22 hours ago, RomanPer said:

And Musk is the only reason I'm not getting a Tesla. Not giving my money to this a...hole, no matter how much my wife likes the car...

Tesla is about the last car I would buy.

Overpriced, most models are ugly as shit and it’s founder is a giant asshole.

Edited by CBH1926
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • ThereItIs 1

From an OSINT post:

Russia's Soviet-style centralization of everything rocks!

The Russian authorities claimed that the construction of the Arsenal in #Toropets met "...the highest world standards." By Russian definitions, that means building it 350m from a residential area and the villages of #Kudino and #Zareche which are now on fire.

#OSINT

Perhaps closer to a full surrender than we think? :

READ THIS.....
ITS IMPORTANT....

THIS IS FROM RUSSIAN TROOPS SAYING THAT RUSSIAN UNITS HAVE.....
RUN...
OUT...
OF...
TROOPS...

‼️ Mobilized servicemen appealed to the Governor of Altai Krai with a request for help, stating that they wanted to send them to the assault without any preparation.

Lazarev Boris Evgenievich , born August 8, 1999, and Skorik Sergei Sergeevich , born in 1994, natives of the Altai Territory, serve in the 1st platoon of the repair and recovery company of the 1442nd regiment (military unit 95383).

They said that during mobilization they were promised service in the rear, but despite this, they wanted to send them to the assault:
 "We were tightening screws, we were repairing equipment. Everything seemed to be fine. But it didn't last that long."

According to them, the reason for such a decision by the command is the lack of personnel. Now they are planning to send people who have not undergone even minimal training to the assault:
 "Due to the fact that there are large losses on the front line, they decided to use us to plug the holes... Without any training, without the ability to shoot, without the ability to provide any medical assistance, they send us to the assault, that is, to the front as cannon fodder. They just want to plug the holes with us."
The soldiers reported that they refused to storm the building for the first time. For this they were beaten and warned that they would soon storm it anyway:
 "We don't know what to do with this. So please help us... We are just tired. We want to go home, to our families, wives, children."

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Perhaps closer to a full surrender than we think? :

READ THIS.....
ITS IMPORTANT....

THIS IS FROM RUSSIAN TROOPS SAYING THAT RUSSIAN UNITS HAVE.....
RUN...
OUT...
OF...
TROOPS...

‼️ Mobilized servicemen appealed to the Governor of Altai Krai with a request for help, stating that they wanted to send them to the assault without any preparation.

Lazarev Boris Evgenievich , born August 8, 1999, and Skorik Sergei Sergeevich , born in 1994, natives of the Altai Territory, serve in the 1st platoon of the repair and recovery company of the 1442nd regiment (military unit 95383).

They said that during mobilization they were promised service in the rear, but despite this, they wanted to send them to the assault:
 "We were tightening screws, we were repairing equipment. Everything seemed to be fine. But it didn't last that long."

According to them, the reason for such a decision by the command is the lack of personnel. Now they are planning to send people who have not undergone even minimal training to the assault:
 "Due to the fact that there are large losses on the front line, they decided to use us to plug the holes... Without any training, without the ability to shoot, without the ability to provide any medical assistance, they send us to the assault, that is, to the front as cannon fodder. They just want to plug the holes with us."
The soldiers reported that they refused to storm the building for the first time. For this they were beaten and warned that they would soon storm it anyway:
 "We don't know what to do with this. So please help us... We are just tired. We want to go home, to our families, wives, children."

Many examples of rear area troops being put into combat in WW2, Korea and Vietnam when required. But all those troops went thru basic training. It sounds like these Russian troops are getting little to know combat training. They had better hope they get the opportunity to surrender.  

• Cheers 2

By the end of the year, Lithuania 🇱🇹 plans to transfer €50 million in aid to Ukraine The Minister of Defense of Lithuania, Laurynas Kasčiūnas, said that the country wants to invest €10 million in the production of the Palianytsia missile UAV complex on Ukraine's territory and provide radars, demining equipment, and short-range air defense systems. He notes that the main principles of supporting Ukraine include the minimal use of Lithuanian military resources with further compensation, consideration of Ukraine's future needs, and promotion of Lithuania's defense industry.7hMNCtEyj7aSb-XV0VZXaNJx8p_M3prdHjCtl5N9RyLILniM4JwjtP25xMVbSE4vWnxfqu6IHwvYczU=s683-rw-nd-v1

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Boudrias said:

Many examples of rear area troops being put into combat in WW2, Korea and Vietnam when required. But all those troops went thru basic training. It sounds like these Russian troops are getting little to know combat training. They had better hope they get the opportunity to surrender.  

Best chances of survival would be to frag the officers and run.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

FYI

I see IDF is using the Chaos (pager devices) they have created to move into positions of power ..

I wouldn’t be surprised to see UKR engage in a major offensive while Moscow has it neck turned and sticking  out to the North ( explosions) .

opportunities in chaos.

To add:

Edited by SilentSam