The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

3 hours ago, PistolPete13 said:

IMG_6765.jpeg

Biden and his whole family are as corrupt as Trump and his whole family.

I love when people call trump corrupt but are either clueless about, or simple choose not to believe, that the other side is just as corrupt.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, WeneedLumme said:

If you guys must spout your obnoxious mindless drivel, please at least keep it in the appropriate threads.

Two lines within a post that aren't necessarily about Ukraine and you find it necessary to pollute the thread with your heroism. The debate moved exactly when it should have long ago without your help or anyone elses.

20 hours ago, Calamity K said:

You better get over there. They need your help.

14 hours ago, Mac said:

Biden and his whole family are as corrupt as Trump and his whole family.

I love when people call trump corrupt but are either clueless about, or simple choose not to believe, that the other side is just as corrupt.

Very Funny Lol GIF

..  flanked,  one shot ,   fire at will 

@Sharpshooter

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

I would not be surprised if Russia was involved with Hamas and that they helped coordinate this attack in Israel. I would not put it past Poutine to try and get the US out of Ukraine support by giving them a bigger crisis to deal with in the middle east. I believe that would be completely within his playbook.

I said much the same in the Israel thread and I stand by it.  

Edited by King Heffy
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I said much the same in the Israel threat and I stand by it.  

It would be naive to think that Russia via Iran is not somehow involved, if not in the command and control, then in the string pulling at the very least. 

This iteration of the Legion of Doom, imo, needs to be pushed back: Russia, Iran and its proxies, North Korea. I am not so sure Xi is really enabling Putin as much as tolerating him at this stage, but that is just me. 

edit: as a side note, did anyone else see, maybe two months ago, a map reportedly leaked from chinese intel that suggested hypothetical future state boundaries in Asia? China basically in this version had expanded to anex easter Russia from the Kamchatkan peninsula all the way west to about the Yenisei River, more than half of Russia, while Mongolia and Kazakhstan grew northward a bit..Georgia and Chechnya were bigger towards the north and Western Russia was a bigger Belarus, Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia and Finland. I didn't save a copy but it was interesting, charting out the hypothetical of a russian complete collapse.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2