The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

33 minutes ago, Joe King said:

As long as the Ukrainian people are willing to fight,no negotiation. I wish they could get more help from the west. Pootin is an evil bully and murderer.

This exactly, and I, and most other honourable humans will be there to support them till the end!! Evil cannot win

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe King said:

As long as the Ukrainian people are willing to fight,no negotiation. I wish they could get more help from the west. Pootin is an evil bully and murderer.

At the end of the day, they'd rather fight to live in a society similar to ours than surrender and live under Russian rule.  It isn't our place to tell them they shouldn't be doing so. Give these brave men and women the tools to do the job properly.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2
  • ThereItIs 1

4 hours ago, 5forFighting said:

Is it some kind of ban for saying nothing ban worthy? 

Me thinking the Canadian military is hardly a powerful military is hardly ban worthy. 

You’re still here, so…

Tread carefully though. 

Your opinions are worth discussing, however, most of the Members in this thread have already knocked down the ‘negotiation for peace’ tripe. 

Ukraine will not capitulate their land for a negotiated peace. They are resolved and so are its allies to ensure Russia breaks itself militarily and financially in Ukraine. 

If anything, the only negotiation that will occur, will be Russia’s surrender. 

Russia doesn’t have the means of production that the West does. 

They’ve already lost almost nearly 400k soldiers. 

More equipment is coming to the defence of Ukraine from its allies.

Ukraine will be the rocky shore that the ship of Putin’s hubris breaks. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

7 hours ago, 5forFighting said:

Such a ridiculous thing to say. Every war ends in communication and negotiation. More people dying is not the answer, from either side. 

more people dying is what the RuZ hope for to reach “an agreement “..

meaning they end up with more than what they had.

Ruz has already lost over 300 billion eruro due to assets and bank accounts being seized,  they will also be under sanctions until they implode economically, and are forced to oust their “government” in order to receive any form of assistance in the free world.

Ultra Cold War coming to a theatre near you.

as far as being a superpower/ or superior army ..    they are only terrorists,  they have never been in a War like the one that is unfolding..  RuZ is being bled to death by way of design.

When you go into your own discontinued stock of artillery, and pull out 1950 and 1960 tanks,.   This is superior?

When they loses Warships on the Black , when their adversary (UKR)has no Navy ..

this is Superior ?

over 320, 000 troops fertilized in UKraine for trespassing    ,   This is superior.

If you want to see a negotiation,  get RuZ out of UKraine, which includes Crimea,.

pay restitutions for the destruction of UKraine infrastructure and civilian homes, towns, cities, and deaths of .

all targeted by the Terrorist State of RuZ.

Putin’s Death ( the master planner) must be included in any negotiation .. and that is not negotiable..  it’s the first on the list ,

then Lavrov,  and continue down the list.

Right now the DeNatzification of RuZ continues in UKraine,.  Not really frightening at any  Russians ,.  Because they aren’t told the truth.. 

They don’t know a thing about it.

Perhaps better for them ,.  No?

Edited by SilentSam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

Makes to much sense not too…

success is the result of good preparation.

BILD: NATO is preparing for a Russian attack in 2025 

A secret German defense ministry document details the imminent outbreak of war in the summer of 2025 on the eastern flank.

According to the alliance, at a time when the U.S. could be without a leader within weeks of the election, Russia, backed by Belarus, would repeat on NATO territory the 2014 invasion of Ukraine. 

In May 2025, NATO will decide on deterrence measures; on "Day X," NATO will move 300,000 military personnel, including 30,000 Bundeswehr soldiers, to the eastern flank.

The German Defense Ministry commented on NATO's plans to repel a Russian attack in 2025

"Considering different scenarios, even if they are extremely unlikely, is part of everyday military work, especially during army training," the German Defense Ministry told BILD.

Longer this war drags on and battle of attrition continues, I can’t but see a Russian victory regardless of the cost of life. Not sure how that “victory” would look. Add in the fact that trump will most likely be the next president, it isn’t looking good for Ukraine. 

if only the west actually cared and sent the required / needed stuff in the previous years. 

20 minutes ago, Kurtis said:

Longer this war drags on and battle of attrition continues, I can’t but see a Russian victory regardless of the cost of life. Not sure how that “victory” would look. Add in the fact that trump will most likely be the next president, it isn’t looking good for Ukraine. 

if only the west actually cared and sent the required / needed stuff in the previous years. 

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Cheers 1

43 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

more people dying is what the RuZ hope for to reach “an agreement “..

meaning they end up with more than what they had.

Ruz has already lost over 300 billion eruro due to assets and bank accounts being seized,  they will also be under sanctions until they implode economically, and are forced to oust their “government” in order to receive any form of assistance in the free world.

Ultra Cold War coming to a theatre near you.

as far as being a superpower/ or superior army ..    they are only terrorists,  they have never been in a War like the one that is unfolding..  RuZ is being bled to death by way of design.

When you go into your own discontinued stock of artillery, and pull out 1950 and 1960 tanks,.   This is superior?

When they loses Warships on the Black , when their adversary (UKR)has no Navy ..

this is Superior ?

over 320, 000 troops fertilized in UKraine for trespassing    ,   This is superior.

If you want to see a negotiation,  get RuZ out of UKraine, which includes Crimea,.

pay restitutions for the destruction of UKraine infrastructure and civilian homes, towns, cities, and deaths of .

all targeted by the Terrorist State of RuZ.

Putin’s Death ( the master planner) must be included in any negotiation .. and that is not negotiable..  it’s the first on the list ,

then Lavrov,  and continue down the list.

Right now the DeNatzification of RuZ continues in UKraine,.  Not really frightening at any  Russians ,.  Because they aren’t told the truth.. 

They don’t know a thing about it.

Perhaps better for them ,.  No?

Well said my friend! You and your family are in my mind a lot, we’ve been around this forum for years, and although we don’t know each other from Tom, I pray for you and yours.  May god bless the people of Ukraine. Thank you for keeping us updated on this subject as it holds a special place in our hearts.  SLAVA UKRAINI!!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

All should adopt this policy..

As we have all said!! Denounce your citizenship or you are complacent in the atrocities committed by these criminals!! Hoping other NATO countries follow their lead!

• Vintage 3

8 hours ago, 5forFighting said:

So Russia, China, Iran and NoKo retaliate against NATO and you somehow believe that is better than negotiating? 

Can you ask your family to attack those who want to 'forum snipe' me?

My family has never attacked anyone. They have been peace bringers to this world.. fighting and sacrificing to bring peace to this world. Your posts show an opinion that is morally corrupt, and is one just looking to stir the proverbial pot!

3 hours ago, Rook said:

My family has never attacked anyone. They have been peace bringers to this world.. fighting and sacrificing to bring peace to this world. Your posts show an opinion that is morally corrupt, and is one just looking to stir the proverbial pot!

So suggesting that negotiations bring an end to the war so no more people die is stirring the proverbial pot?

12 hours ago, Satchmo said:

I keep saying this only because I so truly believe that you should do a bit of research into how all those Russians got there and who helped them arrive.  It is a very important aspect to all this and one I think you either are not aware of or are ignoring.

People can also be incentivized to move.  Going way back Crimean Tatars were forced to move to Siberia.  That made space for Russians to move in.

Russia has for years promoted and assisted moves to the Donbass, Crimea, and Moldova in order to increase the Russian speaking populace there.    They also worked hard to promote pro-Russian politicians and journalists.

Russian carpetbaggers were given land and buildings taken from Ukrainians. Spoils of war is how they viewed it. 

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1