The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

All of these “leaders” who represent countries, and engage in the Democratic free process of the world,  .. only to stall hinder or disrupt should be vetted at the World Level of International Intelligence .

if they are found to take money or be corrupt to that process,  that country should lose its privilege to sit and vote.

Time for the CIA to take care of Fico and ensure he loses his privilege to breathe.  Send a strong message that if you're going to act like this piece of shit, you will be exterminated.

• Vintage 1

my intuition says ,   That when UKR gets there hands on these devices ,  I bet the guts and design goes to ELON MUSK.

You can put lipstick on a pig,   But a pig is a pig..

RUZ can’t even design or engineer a car FFS!

34 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Operations has done well ,.

lots of news !

lots of strikes !

one bullet by an Orc into Putins head and an immediate exit  is all it will take to stop the Wrath of UKR !!

I expect more soon of the same. Almost every "russian volunteer' corp skirmish at the Bryansk border leads to a many days or weeks of Russian internal problems. Hopefully the trend continues. I think they use the ruckus as a distraction while small party infiltrators break off and go into mother russia looking for targets. Just seems that more of these strikes happen shortly after a skirmish on the russian side of the border. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Optimist Prime said:

I expect more soon of the same. Almost every "russian volunteer' corp skirmish at the Bryansk border leads to a many days or weeks of Russian internal problems. Hopefully the trend continues. I think they use the ruckus as a distraction while small party infiltrators break off and go into mother russia looking for targets. Just seems that more of these strikes happen shortly after a skirmish on the russian side of the border. 

The boldest news I saw today was the Russian volunteer fighters taking out a Bus load of FSB Agents with a drone in RuZ .

Those bullies will cowar and noodle now knowing they are targeted!

Run Orc Run ! 

• Like 1