The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

The perfect time to assassinate him ,

send it air mail ,  or the same treatment that  

The Wagner Boss received ..   but plant it on the plane,.  Have it detonate on landing ,

blame it in the plane,  sanctions, or North Korea..

CIA must have a runner for this .. 

There are gaps in the Russian air defense... in Moscow and St. Petersburg!

Air Force spokesman Yuri Ignat said that the Russians have concentrated air defense forces in Crimea and on the front line, but removed them from the regions of the Russian Federation.

“The fact that they have saturated the line of contact with them is 100%, the fact that Crimea is saturated is 200%. But you see that the rest of the Russian territory is not so saturated with air defense systems,” Ignat.

There is generally a passage  there. Moscow, St. Petersburg, Putin’s bunkers will be more or less protected by something, but Ukrainian-made drones fly to Moscow, St. Petersburg, and other oil depots. This is a very good sign.

• Vintage 1

10 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

The perfect time to assassinate him ,

send it air mail ,  or the same treatment that  

The Wagner Boss received ..   but plant it on the plane,.  Have it detonate on landing ,

blame it in the plane,  sanctions, or North Korea..

CIA must have a runner for this .. 

I expect he'll go by train to avoid this unfortunately.

• Cheers 1

This is just so intelligent, 

middle of the night,  no bearings, no lights, jump into a lake or river in sub zero temperatures through a small hole in the ice to eternal darkness.

No rope. No Saftey , No brains.

This is the same textbook play for the Ukraine war.  How much money has been washed out of the USA, Canadian, and EU tax bases so far?  

Ukraine has been taken advantage of and paid for it with blood of their citizens.  Industrial Military Complex is profiting as well as NATO.  

Who the fuck cares who wins this war when 500,000 people are dead across the two sides?  Ukraine has been destroyed.  Zelensky is going to ride off into the sunset soon with multiple houses as will the rest of the higher-ups.  Putin and Russia suffered great losses but their military industrial complex will make huge profits now and into the future.  

I like to read the news from across the world, and I gotta say that North America is subject to more propaganda then anywhere else.  It's on par with Russia. 

18 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Absolutely.  I'd be sending a carrier group as close as possible.

I find todays Drone work amazing , one drone flew 1100 kms to its target.

UKR knew that RuZ missile defence systems were low,   This was a well calculated operation that realized RuZ is a sitting Duck.

Putin is shitting bricks..   I wonder if he now goes bunker deep and has his doppelgängers appear in real time and all meetings now go wi/ fi ?

17 minutes ago, AatuD2 said:

This is the same textbook play for the Ukraine war.  How much money has been washed out of the USA, Canadian, and EU tax bases so far?  

Ukraine has been taken advantage of and paid for it with blood of their citizens.  Industrial Military Complex is profiting as well as NATO.  

Who the fuck cares who wins this war when 500,000 people are dead across the two sides?  Ukraine has been destroyed.  Zelensky is going to ride off into the sunset soon with multiple houses as will the rest of the higher-ups.  Putin and Russia suffered great losses but their military industrial complex will make huge profits now and into the future.  

I like to read the news from across the world, and I gotta say that North America is subject to more propaganda then anywhere else.  It's on par with Russia. 

The people in the Ukraine who would prefer not to live under Putin's Nazi regime care.  They have collectively decided they would rather fight than suffer that fate, and it's not our place to tell them they shouldn't.  Exterminating orcs is a great investment for our security in the future, so the financial garbage also bears no weight.  There is simply no reason for anyone to treat Putin the same as an actual person.  He cannot be allowed to win this war, or be left alive at the end.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

11 hours ago, SilentSam said:

I would love to see the intelligence that India is using to make the decision not to buy Russian oil. Are they simply drying to get a better price? Has the Ukrainian allies within NATO threatened greater sanctions? I doubt it is ethical decision as they have been buying to this point. Does India see the writing on the wall and want to get on the winning side? 

From a geopolitical perspective there seems to be a concerted effort by the west to neutralize Iran. Iran edges towards a functioning nuke which neither Israel or Saudi Arabia can tolerate. Iran is a threat to them but now also Ukraine as they supply Russia with weapons. Perhaps enough external pressure will enable rebels inside Iran to change that regime. They must be getting some help from outside. 

NATO members are talking much more aggressively about forcing Russia's hand in Ukraine. A 90,000 man NATO exercise is an 'in your face' exercise to show Putin and his gang that time is short. As earlier posted NATO should send an ultimatum to Putin to get out of Ukraine by such a date or face increasing NATO action. By March 1st get out or NATO starts moving into Ukraine and assuming none military roles. April 1st, NATO sends combat troops into Ukraine. This does not have to be public but should be communicated to China as well. If Putin wants to survive he will have to agree to a pullout. He can mask that reality however he wants. Post pullout NATO has to continue arming Ukraine and setting a date for NATO and EU membership. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just don’t stop ..

Hope to see more operations planned to line up in succession of each other for days..

More weakness will be exposed as these strikes occur ..    Damn those F16’s would have had a “Hay day” with the Intel gained last night on lack of RuZ defence systems!

Even to have the ability to take out merchant marine vessels and ports would add untold pressure on food supplies.

Starve them to death..

this is why.. 

Edited by SilentSam
  • Upvote 1