The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

11 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Absolutely.  I'd be sending a carrier group as close as possible.

The UKR can be bolder yet,.   

imagine a multi drone operation to create a gos network and piggyback system for multiple drones to be carried deeper into RuZ for attack or start up on any operation UKR wishes to implement..

Be like air dropping loaded/ guided  bombs  safely into areas ,  waiting to attack at significant times on high value targets.

Imagine hiding 10 km behind an enemy airfield or naval port ,  with 10-100 drones , waiting for an entire fleet or battalion to return to home commands.

Thing of Beauty.

• Vintage 1

On the Yemen situation, as an aside, I think it is well within a small coalition's capabilities to end the Houthi's ability to terrorize international shipping in a relatively quick campaign. Side effects will be that the internationally recognized government of Yemen will likely retake complete control of the nation and I am not sure they are the 'good guys' in the theatre, but they are the guys not firing missiles at ships full of goods and international sailors trying to keep our global goods flowing. 

I know that some Canadian Special Operations Regiment folks are in a neighbouring country already, likely part of a survey/recce group, or working regionally gathering intel for Canada in some capacity.

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Budanov is right .

Take THIS further..

Why would Lukopotatoe head be receiving nuclear warheads ( RuZ news) in Belarus if he didn’t have the right command or experienced personnel to receive them?

what is actually going on in Belarus ,  ?

they have been deathly quiet lately.

10 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

On the Yemen situation, as an aside, I think it is well within a small coalition's capabilities to end the Houthi's ability to terrorize international shipping in a relatively quick campaign. Side effects will be that the internationally recognized government of Yemen will likely retake complete control of the nation and I am not sure they are the 'good guys' in the theatre, but they are the guys not firing missiles at ships full of goods and international sailors trying to keep our global goods flowing. 

I know that some Canadian Special Operations Regiment folks are in a neighbouring country already, likely part of a survey/recce group, or working regionally gathering intel for Canada in some capacity.

I read today that the USA (with others) is planning a sustained operation to stop these attacks and sink the operational areas the Houthis operate and command from..

I would not be surprised to see Iran do nothing while this goes on,.  But if they do..

Pakistan is already engaged in retaliatory attacks Iran,.  Pehaps a window of opportunity for allies to form coalition operations to rip into Iran.

targeting Millitary infrastructure and manufacturing.

This would help many countries .

Edited by SilentSam
  • Cheers 1

15 hours ago, SilentSam said:

To add to an earlier post,.  Macron finally getting hasty

That's great but actions speak louder than words. I've been saying for over 2 years now... if there is to be actual reinforcements in Ukraine from other nations it will have to be an EU defense coalition. This skirts the roadblocks of NATO and the Orbans of the world. Macron is right, this jeopardizes EU security. Those countries will obviously want USA involved but I think they should be left out.. for now. UK, France, Germany, Poland, Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic, Holland, Denmark et al. need to put their big boy/girl pants on if they want to send a message. Putin has fucked around and needs to find out.

Again, it will be a 'defend Ukraine' alliance, not an invade Russia alliance. When Russia vacates, it stops. When the coalition mops the floor with Russia sans USA, it would weaken a lot of Russia's political talking points and also send a message to Iran, China and whoever else needs the message. They are trying to spread USA thin between Ukraine, Red Sea, Taiwan etc. If Ukraine is handled without active USA involvement I think that goes a long way.

• Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

That's great but actions speak louder than words. I've been saying for over 2 years now... if there is to be actual reinforcements in Ukraine from other nations it will have to be an EU defense coalition. This skirts the roadblocks of NATO and the Orbans of the world. Macron is right, this jeopardizes EU security. Those countries will obviously want USA involved but I think they should be left out.. for now. UK, France, Germany, Poland, Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic, Holland, Denmark et al. need to put their big boy/girl pants on if they want to send a message. Putin has fucked around and needs to find out.

Again, it will be a 'defend Ukraine' alliance, not an invade Russia alliance. When Russia vacates, it stops. When the coalition mops the floor with Russia sans USA, it would weaken a lot of Russia's political talking points and also send a message to Iran, China and whoever else needs the message. They are trying to spread USA thin between Ukraine, Red Sea, Taiwan etc. If Ukraine is handled without active USA involvement I think that goes a long way.

I agree .

But we have to step back and see the bigger picture now..

Ruz is weak ,  and desperately it emplores its allies to supply weapons .

RuZ’s terroristic network is exposing itself around the world to supply Putin..

Opportinities to completely see his “Beehives” have not existed like this before.

.. I think this drawn out War was not designed this way,    But as the UKR has been exceeding what many thought their capabilities were,.   A bigger opportunity now exists with having paitience in supplying .

Again I’m not happy about UKraine not having everything it needs..

But the outcomes to what happens to RuZ after all of this global activity , should offer a more complete destruction of Putins networks.

just my thoughts .

Edited by SilentSam

the world highly regards  and recognizes or contributions to  all countries.

Our training programs have gone on for many years .

We are a small nation in number,.  But our expertise is massive.

Remember this,  we come in and “play” to our strengths,.  Not our weaknesses.

Our contribution to training allies is massive.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

the world highly regards  and recognizes or contributions to  all countries.

Our training programs have gone on for many years .

We are a small nation in number,.  But our expertise is massive.

Remember this,  we come in and “play” to our strengths,.  Not our weaknesses.

Our contribution to training allies is massive.

Our Ops. are Stealth ..

07D3608D-8A0A-43C0-AE83-23654B3F25D5.thumb.jpeg.dba8217dcc7f0c66e5222fb96717a7c4.jpeg

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

Thing of Beauty !

Educated free Democratic minds and ingenuity will and is defeating the brainless terroristic ways of RuZ.

OMG that thing is so cool. I want one! Can you imagine being part of a massive meatwave trying to take ground by sheer volume, and you look up and see a swarm of these things swooping out of the sky at you? Didn't we see these things in some sci-fi movie?

• Cheers 1

opportunities are abundant !!

perhaps they’re taking out more of RuZ depleted critical defences that remain !!

FUBAR !!

This is recent (today) and ongoing .

its 2400 Monday Jan 22 in Moscow at the time of this post.

Edited by SilentSam

Just to follow up on yesterdays break throughs and advances .

RuZ is weaker behind its own lines than expected ..     

The ops of UKR ,  have exposed this weakness and are carrying it over into today’s activities !!

Slava Ukrania !

im might imagine more positive News spilling over for us this evening.

• Like 1