The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, VegasCanuck said:

Maybe they should be using a few hundred drones and load them up with postcards of dead Russian bodies, left on the battlefield and drop those on some of the major cities. That might help create more unrest in Russia

Yes!  Especially if they can get some pics close enough so that wives and others back home actually recognize some of those 'bodies'.

20 minutes ago, CaptainCanuck12 said:

Yes!  Especially if they can get some pics close enough so that wives and others back home actually recognize some of those 'bodies'.

Put a QR Code on the postcard and attach that to a webspace that you can move around and distribute and then load the page up with that and video

5 hours ago, Boudrias said:

I believe there is a legal battle going on as the Russians try and repossess these assets. Many of these assets are financial as Russia placed money into international banks and institutions. Is there a prescribed usage for these funds? ( $300 billion +/- ). I don't think so. I assume the countries where the funds are held continue to hold them. No single depository of all the funds. Who will hold them if unencumbered? What process has to take place to turn such assets over to Ukraine? The idea they are earmarked for a post war rebuild of Ukraine is simply an idea, I think. 

My initial thought was that Ukraine would be able to issue bonds using these assets as collateral. What the Ukraine government did with the proceeds from those bonds would be their decision. Ukraine has to survive the war first. By no stretch will $300 billion be the only compensation sought by Ukraine for damages done by Russia. It will be in the trillions of $. 

The EU not providing funds to Ukraine because of Hungary is a bit of a smoke screen IMHO. The EU is composed of sovereign countries who can send foreign aid to whom they please. Military equipment might have some fine points as far as NATO treaty restrictions but I am not familiar with that.   

Bouds ,  it’s so hard to fathom that RuZ as a country , can now claim to have claim to or own anything outside of its own borders.

As a NATION recognized as a Terrorist State / Regime / or Body .

ANY holdings they have as a nation in the Democratic Free World should not have any legal claim ,.  They have , and are ,

disrupting to try and dismantle Democracy ,.

Yet they can hold claim to hold assests in what they do not align themselves Too.

Orcy-Moronic

5 hours ago, VegasCanuck said:

Maybe they should be using a few hundred drones and load them up with postcards of dead Russian bodies, left on the battlefield and drop those on some of the major cities. That might help create more unrest in Russia

Israel just dropped leaflets into Garza Palestine in that manner ,.  To pass on what they hope to accomplish,  where to go for assistance,  and pointing out who their real enemy is.

Palestine is constantly fed lies as RuZ does.

• Cheers 1

This will be a false flag manoeuvre by Putin.

Trump will be used by Putin to make him look God like to Americans ..

and get voted back in for Saving America and WW3.

Trump will say , “ I talked to Putin and I talked to him and told him that’s not going to happen..  he’s a good friend, and a good man , and he would like to offer a UGE apology”.   “ I saved Amurica” !

LMFAO

team america vomit GIF

This is heating up again,  and the manufacturer has brought clarity to the situation about the hold up on the supply / transfer of Taurus missiles to Ukraine .

Today I contacted the manufacturer of Taurus.
Of course not all questions could be answered, but here are the most important facts:

Germany is providing over 600 #Taurus , 300 of which are ready for use and could be given to Ukraine immediately.
300 Taurus would have to be modernized. The request for modernization was made to the federal government several times - no response.

Are there any repeat orders from the federal government? No, none.

Has the issue of reducing the range been discussed with the manufacturer? Yes, but here too there was no order - the decision remains open.

#OlafScholz betrays Ukraine and puts the security of Germany and all of Europe at risk.

If they are repositioning around St Petersburg,.  
Then a few things to consider:

They are being pulled back from the front line where they may have been used more offensively.
They will be in numbers more condensed around St Petersburg ..

Still within the reach of RuZ drone work..

If UKR drones fly at low altitudes ,  any Defensive measures taken , will ultimately be catastrophic by missiles launched on themselves.

Edited by SilentSam

11 hours ago, SilentSam said:

This will be a false flag manoeuvre by Putin.

Trump will be used by Putin to make him look God like to Americans ..

and get voted back in for Saving America and WW3.

Trump will say , “ I talked to Putin and I talked to him and told him that’s not going to happen..  he’s a good friend, and a good man , and he would like to offer a UGE apology”.   “ I saved Amurica” !

LMFAO

team america vomit GIF

The reality Sam is that there is a good chance Trump will be the next President. If there is a positive it is the time available for Ukraine and NATO Europe to craft a strategy that can deal with it. 

The constant mime from progressives is that Trump is in Putin's hip pocket. What do we know;

* Trump criticized Germany for taking more Russian gas through Nordstream as it made Europe more dependent on Russia

* Trump sold Poland anti ballistic missile systems which were designed to defend against Russia

* Trump rattled NATO by condemning the lack of spending on their militaries, Canada included. Now we see all these countries increasing spending.

* Trump increased the USA military budget during his term

I do not think/hope that Trump will not support Ukraine. I think/hope that he will. There is a lot at stake in eastern Europe. Does that resonate with Trump? Who can trust him to know. I think he will take his lead from the Pentagon but his domestic politics likely influence his foreign policy in a major way.  

• Vintage 1

There are posts like these that make it into my feed from time to time ..

Peaceful men who become Battle hardened who fight for the dignity of freedom and human man rights against those who do not.. 

Winning this War is not the Restitutional  Justice that will come to RuZ ..  it’s Criminal Army, Leaders and Putin must go to the Haugue to Face the charges of Starting an illegal war over territory,  creating displacement, committing murder , acting in terrorism , and applying torture .

For this the Regime must eliminated , locked away and executed.

Lavrov is part of this ..     Why do we put up with this Muppet Show of War Mongers !

This man gave his life for that.

Do we all have to ?

Why are we even at this point in Human existence, and witnessing this event?

Anyone on here “old” enough remembers what “shift work” was or is in the industrialized world.

Here The UKR forces have brought new meaning to the term of working the ..

”GraveYard Shift”.

This is night work by UKR drones, graphic / black n white..

https://x.com/noelreports/status/1749795364998173004?s=46&t=pF6l3-VgKhn_UCNkMz2HVw

Edited by SilentSam
  • Like 1