The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, Gandalf said:

I never said ‘Russia has every right to be invading Ukraine’ you pillock. 

And Zelenskyy is bad because...?

Until you can give a compelling reason why Zelenskyy bad, Russia good (which is the default if you believe Zelenskyy bad) then you are still nothing more than a Russian bot. 

37 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I’m very confident Biden will win a second term. But if by some strange result he loses I believe it will be Mike Pence who wins. These are two very strong supporters of Ukraine. The funding and support will continue. Russia will be pushed out. Ukraine will get all their lands back and then join NATO. 

No chance for meatball Ron?

Its going to be a weird gong show year. Trump running around between court cases fuming about Hunter, and the dem's hoping Biden doesn't fall off his bike. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bob Long said:

No chance for meatball Ron?

Its going to be a weird gong show year. Trump running around between court cases fuming about Hunter, and the dem's hoping Biden doesn't fall off his bike. 

Yup. 2024 will be very interesting. But IMHAO Biden will win again (and thank heavens) but if he does lose it will be to Pence, who is the best of the Pug bunch when it comes to supporting Ukraine. 

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Yup. 2024 will be very interesting. But IMHAO Biden will win again (and thank heavens) but if he does lose it will be to Pence, who is the best of the Pug bunch when it comes to supporting Ukraine. 

I mean stranger things have happened. Meatball would have to keep dropping in the polls (pretty likely), Trump in jail or maybe a stroke... yea could be. 

3 hours ago, Gandalf said:

Any opinion other than Ukraine good, Russia bad and you’re a Russian bot who should be silenced by the moderators. 

Screw Russia. And also screw Zelenskyy. 

What I usually ask someone with this take is “please tell us hitler’s side of story from WWII”.

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Gandalf said:

One of the worst humans to have ever lived. Several notches above Putin and Trudeau on the douchebag scale 

But what about Germany side of the story in WWII? How is it different from your take on the war in Ukraine? Also, putting Trudeau and Zelensky on the same level as putin can either an idiot or extremely disturbed individual…

4 minutes ago, Gandalf said:

This is my problem with modern liberals

I can say

“Screw Russia, screw Putin. They’re bad. And I also don’t like Zelenskyy”

You

“Stupid Nazi”

Absurd. It’s how children argue. 

but you didnt say that. what you have done is: insulted zelensky, implied insults towards ukraine supporters and trans people, you put Trudeau as being the same as Putin and some how zelensky is worse? this is however the first post i see from you saying anything against russia though. And then you rewrite the narrative of what you said in the past to attack liberal people. On top of all that, you havent even tried to support your position with evidence which allows discussion.

Edited by Yoshiyoshi
  • Cheers 2

We can not change the past,

that is for learning.

but we can change the present and the future.

RuZ Genocide , rape, murder, and kidnapping of innocent civilians is something that can not be tolerated by any one, or any Country.

This is deeper than a conflict of War.

RuZ is evil.

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, Gandalf said:

This is my problem with modern liberals

I can say

“Screw Russia, screw Putin. They’re bad. And I also don’t like Zelenskyy”

You

“Stupid Nazi”

Absurd. It’s how children argue. 

Does Russia invading and occupying Ukraine (brutalizing the people) have anything to do with modern liberalism? 

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, Gandalf said:

Liberals have a narrative. And you must not stray in any way shape or form from the talking points and beliefs or you’re literally a nazi. It’s pathetic 

But what does any of this Liberalism stuff of which you’re referring to have to do with the Russian invasion, occupation, and brutalization of the Ukrainian people? 
Sure, you’re not keen on Liberal thinking, but that kind of thinking has nothing to do with this horrible Russian brutality of a neighbour. 

• Vintage 2

1 hour ago, Yoshiyoshi said:

but you didnt say that. what you have done is: insulted zelensky, implied insults towards ukraine supporters and trans people, you put Trudeau as being the same as Putin and some how zelensky is worse? this is however the first post i see from you saying anything against russia though. And then you rewrite the narrative of what you said in the past to attack liberal people. On top of all that, you havent even tried to support your position with evidence which allows discussion.

I think you are asking too much from the wizard here. Acts like a Russian bot,  but is likely too stupid to collect a paycheque for it.  Lowered expectations are in order. 

1 hour ago, PistolPete13 said:

I think you are asking too much from the wizard here. Acts like a Russian bot,  but is likely too stupid to collect a paycheque for it.  Lowered expectations are in order. 

Perhaps, but I think that when someone posts on a discussion forum they should be planning to discuss things, not troll or spread propaganda. I dont know if what he was posting was against the rules or not on the new site so I continued trying to have a real conversation but eventually gave up and put him on ignore, something i dont do often.

• Cheers 1