The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

12 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Well that's a rather dismal outlook on life. Never say never. Have some hope. 🙂

I know, your right. Brasil unfortunately is becoming worse, Not better. Anytime a good up and coming candidate makes any headway, they usually wind up dead. From state to municipal, corruption is rampant. Unfortunately most of South America and Eastern Europe struggle with this. 

We can always hope, but it’s near impossible for a 3rd or even 2nd (brasil) world country to lift itself up. 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Can someone explain what this UNRWA is? Isn't it an association giving aid to Palestine?

Looking things up, that seems to be the case. At 1st, it sounded like the funding stopped to Ukraine which made me a little concerned.

@SilentSam Can I recommend an edit on that post to clarify that's for Palestine and not Ukraine? Not everyone knows what UNRWA is.

• Vintage 1

10 hours ago, SilentSam said:

The list of countries is growing rapidly..

For Clarity :

The UNRWA is a branch of the UN that  takes donations to solely help the Palestinians in there conflict with Israel.

They have been found to be supplying Hamas with weapons and supplies .

Hamas is also supported by Putin and Iran who use them to create the unrest in the Middle East . 
Hamas is a terrorist organization.

The website for UNRWA is still taking donations.

17 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Looking things up, that seems to be the case. At 1st, it sounded like the funding stopped to Ukraine which made me a little concerned.

@SilentSam Can I recommend an edit on that post to clarify that's for Palestine and not Ukraine? Not everyone knows what UNRWA is.

2 hours ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Can someone explain what this UNRWA is? Isn't it an association giving aid to Palestine?

For Clarity :

The UNRWA is a branch of the UN that  takes donations to solely help the Palestinians in there conflict with Israel.

They have been found to be supplying Hamas with weapons and supplies .

Hamas is also supported by Putin and Iran who use them to create the unrest in the Middle East . 
Hamas is a terrorist organization.

The website for UNRWA is still taking donations.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

I can’t believe it, but there are already 2 sources that confirmed that fucking Zelensky fired Zaluzhny. If true - it’s major and really bad.

I’m sure reports will come out soon.

Perhaps he uses him in a greater capacity Roman,.  ?

let’s see how this unfolds..

17 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

I can’t believe it, but there are already 2 sources that confirmed that fucking Zelensky fired Zaluzhny. If true - it’s major and really bad.

Could be a lot of things though. For example, maybe they have someone else in mind for the position with fresh ideas. We are kind of at the point of the war where things are relatively "stagnant" after all.

6 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Could be a lot of things though. For example, maybe they have someone else in mind for the position with fresh ideas. We are kind of at the point of the war where things are relatively "stagnant" after all.

No, this is really bad. Zelensky sees Zalyzhny as future political rival and trying to “push him aside” even though Zalyzhny never said anything about any political aspirations. Allegedly, Zalyzhny refused assignments as a head of Ukraine Security Council and assignment as an ambassador to another country. From what I’m hearing, Budanov and Syrsky both refuse being appointed instead of Zalyzhny. Fucking clown is showing his face again. 2019 Zelensky is back…

12 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

I actually would worry a lot. Zalyzhny has utmost respect within the Army and you can’t say the same about Zelensky. The 🤡 is starting political games in the middle of war…

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, RomanPer said:

No, this is really bad. Zelensky sees Zalyzhny as future political rival and trying to “push him aside” even though Zalyzhny never said anything about any political aspirations. Allegedly, Zalyzhny refused assignments as a head of Ukraine Security Council and assignment as an ambassador to another country. From what I’m hearing, Budanov and Syrsky both refuse being appointed instead of Zalyzhny. Fucking clown is showing his face again. 2019 Zelensky is back…

I'd need more proof of this before I'm to believe this being the case to be honest. Not saying it's impossible, but this seems like a reaction more than anything at this point.

2 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

I actually would worry a lot. Zalyzhny has utmost respect within the Army and you can’t say the same about Zelensky. The 🤡 is starting political games in the middle of war…

oh I agree,.  It seems odd ,.  I wonder if they’re making it seem as though he is fired and moving into a position of “Special Op Command”.

( just my opinion)

there is no talk of an arrest.  

Let’s not forget if there is one man this war must be taking a toll on ,  Zalyzhny’s mind must be on overload .