The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

11 hours ago, SilentSam said:

To add to earlier info.

The U.S. will strike Iranian targets in Iraq and Syria on Feb. 3-4 in response to the shelling of a U.S. base in Jordan, The Wall Street Journal cited U.S. officials as saying

The Journal's interlocutors note that the measures will be "multi-layered" and will include not only military strikes, but also steps aimed at preventing further escalation of the conflict.

Not sure why in Ukraine thread? But here we are...,

7 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Not sure why in Ukraine thread? But here we are...,

it’s just from time to time Surf ,

I think the attacks from Iran and Syria are just as much orchestrated and motivated via RuZ / Putin .

The targets by the USA in Iran have also been designed to destroy the drone surplus  and  manufacturing that are directly sent to RuZ for the war in UKR .

I think these types of targets are directly related to RuZ attacks in this case.

RuZ Ops / Agents hide behind many diffrent flags, and try / and do upset the balance of peace, to create mistrust and chaos.

IF more posters disagree with what I’m posting on this “topic of Iran” and feel they are not tied with RuZ operations in and against UKraine ,.  I will hold back that info in this thread.

but my main concern is in UKraine.

and I’m not really interested in posting on 2 separate threads.

cheers . SS

Edited by SilentSam
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

Though his mommy I think has long divested herself of the Swanson TV dinner empire, Tucker likely still has some pull in the organzation.  He is rumored to have offered Poutine's Imperial Army TONS of Swanson TV dinners to which the Russian strongman was said to have replied:  "I believe that would go contrary to the Geneva Convention".🥸

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, SilentSam said:

it’s just from time to time Surf ,

I think the attacks from Iran and Syria are just as much orchestrated and motivated via RuZ / Putin .

The targets by the USA in Iran have also been designed to destroy the drone surplus  and  manufacturing that are directly sent to RuZ for the war in UKR .

I think these types of targets are directly related to RuZ attacks in this case.

RuZ Ops / Agents hide behind many diffrent flags, and try / and do upset the balance of peace, to create mistrust and chaos.

IF more posters disagree with what I’m posting on this “topic of Iran” and feel they are not tied with RuZ operations in and against UKraine ,.  I will hold back that info in this thread.

but my main concern is in UKraine.

and I’m not really interested in posting on 2 separate threads.

cheers . SS

I for one agree that this is relevant to this thread and the Ukraine war so please keep posting it!

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Ukraine war: No more easy deals for Russian convicts freed to fight

Russia has been releasing prisoners to fight in Ukraine for more than a year, originally offering them a pardon and freedom after six months, even if they have been convicted of a violent crime.  But the BBC has discovered this deal is a thing of the past. Now, they no longer get a pardon, face tougher conditions and instead of going home early, they must fight until the end of the war.  "If you sign up now, be ready to die," writes a man called Sergei in a chatroom for former Russian prisoners fighting in Ukraine.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-68140873

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Ukraine’s soldiers ‘in deep defense mode’ as uncertainty lingers over commander-in-chief

As the President’s Office remained stum for another day over whether or not Ukraine’s commander-in-chief was out of a job, one of the men tipped possibly to replace him gave a short but clear-eyed assessment of the situation facing soldiers on the front line.

Visiting troops near the town of Kupiansk in the Kharkiv region, Oleksandr Syrskyi, wrote on his Telegram channel, “The operational situation remains tense. Heavy fighting is taking place along all sectors of the frontline.”

Syrskyi made no reference to reports that President Volodymyr Zelensky is set to announce the dismissal of army chief Valerii Zaluzhnyi over disagreements about what Ukraine should do to win the war following the failure of the counteroffensive.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/03/europe/ukrainian-soldiers-defense-mode-zaluzhnyi-intl-hnk/index.html

• Thanks 1