The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

More news will break through the night and into the morning.

I did read that 2 B1 bombers were involved in these strikes..

They flew a NONSTOP FLIGHT from the USA,  and returned not too long ago.  ( now 2300 hrs pst) 

I believe this is the 2nd of 3 retaliatory strikes so far?

DBA7D132-D885-40BD-9A58-022F03214534.thumb.jpeg.64ec0f8b2ed302a22a71b2e3dc805866.jpeg

They are going to get slaughtered..

From another post on X :

Reports of Russians amassing hundreds of tanks for renewed assault on Ukrainian positions seems to be correct.

It also appears that these tanks would be very basic variants of T-72, and remaining T-80's and T90's in their arsenal.

This might be the last armor push by Russia using what they have left. All or Nothing.

Edited by SilentSam
  • Thanks 1
  • Tank 1

18 hours ago, SilentSam said:

It also appears that these tanks would be very basic variants of T-72, and remaining T-80's and T90's in their arsenal.

This might be the last armor push by Russia using what they have left. All or Nothing.

My understanding is that while Russia has lost roughly 2500 tanks, they still do have a huge arsenal overall of T-55 to T-90, majority T-72's, totalling roughly 3500. Add to this maybe 300 a year for current production levels. They are down substantially but not down to anywhere near Ukraine's total number of tanks. 
none the less committing 500 of them to a city the size of Duncan BC is substantial and if it is not a feign to the north to help ease up pressure in the south, then I suspect these tanks, support vehicles and troops may be annihilated if they really do advance on the city. 

• Cheers 2