The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

Tough road ahead for Ukraine.

Political turmoil in the U.S, facing much larger army and country that has ramped up weapons production.

Russian allies are more than eager to sell their weapons to them whilst Ukrainian allies have been pussyfooting for 2 years. Not to mention that having all these different kinds of weapons and mishmash of ammunition is not doing them any favors.

Edited by CBH1926
  • Cheers 2

To me ,  this might be part of a “Trojan Horse” that has been created by Putin over many years of his freedoms to enter the West .

I also beleive he has infiltrated the U.S. and Canada  the same way ..

Democratic Countries need to investigate this harder and make some serious decisions on how to handle this type of espionage, underground, and threat to security.

just my thoughts.

… 

Edited by SilentSam

2 hours ago, SilentSam said:

This truly is blood on Trumps hands and those whom align with HIS regime ..

If Trump was president there wouldn't be a single dead Ukrainian, so who's hands have the blood on them? You're statement is pure trash. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Malibu said:

If Trump was president there wouldn't be a single dead Ukrainian, so who's hands have the blood on them? You're statement is pure trash. 

If you really believe that I have some land I can sell you cheap in the Columbia wetlands. 

7 minutes ago, Malibu said:

If Trump was president there wouldn't be a Ukraine.

• Vintage 1

6 hours ago, SilentSam said:

There is no method to their madness ,

only stuipidity .

These are all essentially "dumb" artillery if I recall.  Just like WW1 and WW2 saturation of a line in a spray and pray pattern.  Where as the UAF is/was getting high precision rounds which would be essential in a counter-artillery strike with better distance and accuracy.

If Biden or the NATO powers had any balls they'd be immediately calling for a forensic audit and investigation of every US or NATO politician that voted against any assistance to Ukraine in search of russian money or collusion/interference and holding them to task or even criminal proceedings in courts of law on the international stages.

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Malibu said:

If Trump was president there wouldn't be a single dead Ukrainian, so whose hands have the blood on them? Your statement is pure trash. 

It’s hard to judge sarcasm on the internet. I hope your post is sarcastic.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Malibu said:

Well, thankfully Pootin’s Bitch is not President and never will be again. There would be no Ukraine, Poland, the Baltics, and other states who border Russia if “it” was in the White House. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Malibu said:

Why? Last time he was in power he was trying to kill his own people. Bleach anyone? 

IMG_1980.jpeg

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

31 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

Why? Last time he was in power he was trying to kill his own people. Bleach anyone? 

IMG_1980.jpeg

Perfect! A guy that actually believes he said to drink bleach😂 

Oh yeah, my view is waaaaaay out there.  https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/26/poll-trump-russia-ukraine-white-house

I'm not wasting any time on this beyond what I have already.

• Haha 1