The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

2 hours ago, Malibu said:

If Trump was president there wouldn't be a single dead Ukrainian, so who's hands have the blood on them? You're statement is pure trash. 

stick around ,  your in for some fun .

but perhaps try taking some vermectin first.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Malibu said:

Perfect! A guy that actually believes he said to drink bleach😂 

Oh yeah, my view is waaaaaay out there.  https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/26/poll-trump-russia-ukraine-white-house

I'm not wasting any time on this beyond what I have already.

That’s right ,  easy to say something and disappear ..    your weak, like Putin and Trump.

• Thanks 1

Hey @Malibu

better get yours quick ,  they’ll be a collectors item once he is broke and in jail,

your “my pillow” must be gaining value huh ?

I really hope you’ve contributed to this treasonous bastards lawyers fund.

nice thing about these items ,  they’re good for running away lol

The Golden Con.

Edited by SilentSam
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

What this should be,  at this point in time or earlier,   Is the finest hour for UKraine .….  But it’s not .

Let’s hope that over the coming days that RuZ begins to crumble from the inside out ,.  For those aligned with Navalny and his everlasting hope for the RuZ people ,.  They stay home in solidarity,  or begin heavier partisan work to shake the foundations of Putins false empire.

.. and powerful weapons and artillery get to the UKraine asap

Edited by SilentSam
  • Vintage 2

Off topic,  but throwing this out there ,.

and perhaps @Optimist Prime might know better,

but I received an e mail about having to change my current profile from the “Discord” thread ,.

not that I ever really use it.

Does that apply for all of Canucks Forum threads too ?

cheers . Sam

Edited by SilentSam

4 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Off topic,  but throwing this out there ,.

and perhaps @Optimist Prime might know better,

but I received an e mail about having to change my current profile from the “Discord” thread ,.

not that I ever really use it.

Does that apply for all of Canucks Forum threads too ?

cheers . Sam

Hrm, i don't know anything about it..but I can look into it in the morning, best time for me, if you don't get an answer sooner. Sorry just tied up atm

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Hrm, i don't know anything about it..but I can look into it in the morning, best time for me, if you don't get an answer sooner. Sorry just tied up atm

no worries ,  have a great weekend OP.

🙂 

37 minutes ago, Malibu said:

Oh yeah, my view is waaaaaay out there.  https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/26/poll-trump-russia-ukraine-white-house

A poll asking random people’s opinions. Must be true. Taken in a Country where many couldn’t name four Canadian cities, let alone have any knowledge of the Eastern European political landscape.

Skill testing question. Do you recognize who is face palming Trump as he muses about injecting Bleach to kill the bacteria. 

IMG_1715.png

• Vintage 3

57 minutes ago, Malibu said:

no ,  he said inject a disinfectant.

even better for you .

please try it and tell me how you feel.

cheers.

Edited by SilentSam
  • Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Ok, let's here it. How would Trump have prevented the war?

The true believers believe its just like Trump tells it:

'Actually, I got along very well with Putin—There would be no Russia-Ukrainian War right now if I were President. All of those lives would have been saved, all of those people would be living and healthy right now!' 

'I was also the only president where Russia didn't take over a country during my tenure,' he boasted. 'Because I got along with Vladimir Putin very well. I said "Vladimir, don't do it, you know you and I are friends, don't take over any countries, because, you know, Moscow will be hit very hard."' 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

The true believers believe its just like Trump tells it:

'Actually, I got along very well with Putin—There would be no Russia-Ukrainian War right now if I were President. All of those lives would have been saved, all of those people would be living and healthy right now!' 

'I was also the only president where Russia didn't take over a country during my tenure,' he boasted. 'Because I got along with Vladimir Putin very well. I said "Vladimir, don't do it, you know you and I are friends, don't take over any countries, because, you know, Moscow will be hit very hard."' 

You hear that a lot.. "Trump would have prevented the war". But I have yet to hear a 'how'.

• Cheers 1